Which clubs/societies did you join today? (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
snakeoils said:
1. Yes, the liberal boys were hot.
2. Yes, it was tempting to join the party because of it.
3. No Liberal is ever cool. Especially engineers.
4. Yes, most of the boys in the ALP Left are gay. But there are some straight ones too.
5. Go the girl who joined Buffysoc! I really wanted a Kendra pic on the back of my card. Bah.
:( Number 3 hurts, Brad you are mean, but understandable after all you accoutants have rip roaring parties :rolleyes:. I was tempted to join the buffysoc, but it seemed a little weird.

Which are the Labor left ones again? The ALP or the other one?

Last edited:

LazyBoy

HSC
Xayma said:
:( Number 3 hurts, Brad you are mean, but understandable after all you accoutants have rip roaring parties :rolleyes:. I was tempted to join the buffysoc, but it seemed a little weird.

Which are the Labor left ones again? The ALP or the other one?
Labor Society = Left
ALP (or Unity as its now called) = Right

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
welshi said:
hahahaha... yeah so jem, that would explain it if i seemed weird when i met you and billy and xayma. i was drunk.
lol don't worry. we understand. we've all been in that position. I felt sick just hearing about those kegs!

thaoroxy2001 said:
Anyone who joins a society just because the representatives are good looking or cool are dumbasses...
not really. i mean, socs are there for you to meet people. So if they're hot people, then why not? :p

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah was a good post. No liberal is cool, just like no green isnt a smelly dirty hippy

transcendent

HSC
N/A
SU Anime BBQ 1PM @ Edgeworth David Lawns besides Eastern Avenue Auditoriam.
Free for member and $5 for everyone else. Sausages and drinks.

jellybeenz

HSC
I wish I joined the Labor or ALP clubs.... I'm regretting it now, the main reason I didn't was because I was with 2 friends who are Liberal voters and well, I didn't want to deal with them bitching about Labor....

I joined Inner Child, although I'm regretting that one now.... I also accidentally put my name down for some Aboriginal thing? I have no idea what I did, I didn't pay anything though.

LazyBoy

HSC
jellybeenz said:
I wish I joined the Labor or ALP clubs.... I'm regretting it now, the main reason I didn't was because I was with 2 friends who are Liberal voters and well, I didn't want to deal with them bitching about Labor....

I joined Inner Child, although I'm regretting that one now.... I also accidentally put my name down for some Aboriginal thing? I have no idea what I did, I didn't pay anything though.
Well weve met remember? :p so if you want send me a msg (pm me for my mobile if i didnt already give it to you) and ill arrange for ya to be signed up to ALP and Labor.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
As opposed to feeling a dick at the party - if you do go of course.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I think I saw ujupleg and li0n at David Edgeworth Lawns in this big meeting they were having with alot of other people.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
welshi said:
i joined:

SUDS!!! (of course)
inner child
debating soc
politics soc
subski (although i already lost my keyring, anyone know how i can get another?)
filmsoc

and i just know i joined more, but i can't remember what they were. i was actually still drunk from the wesley toga party at that point. :D awesome night, i had to be carried back to college by two of the sophs. and i lost my shoe. hahahaha... yeah so jem, that would explain it if i seemed weird when i met you and billy and xayma. i was drunk.

the lib boys probably would have been hot, except they were libs.
The keyring's a piece of shit anyway, it, and another one using the same way of holding the dangly bit onto the ring, fell off after a couple of days.

HSC
withoutaface said:
The keyring's a piece of shit anyway, it, and another one using the same way of holding the dangly bit onto the ring, fell off after a couple of days.
were you wearing a white shirt today?..
i've been unintentionally stalking you lately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)