Which College? (1 Viewer)

Mr.XClusive

HSC
the chances of me getting into uni is getting smaller and smaller therefore i have a few questions about college.
what i can do at college and can't at uni?
will employers look at you the same whether you went to college or uni or tafe?

what is a good business college in western sydney?
thanks

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Usually employers will look at your qualifications and skills, so in a way, they will view you from a TAFE / College or Uni perspective.

I went to check out the Australian Business Academy located in Parramatta and two other places. Gotta say it really interested me, but the $12,000 price tag isn't exactly eye-catching. You probably will want to bridge your way into University anyway. Or just go TAFE for two years or so and bridge your way into University again.

Mr.XClusive

HSC
have you hear about the aystralian careers business college? they are located in liverpool and parramatta.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Never heard of it, especially in Parramatta.

And why you giving up so early? You look like you have some high scalers.

jonzm

HSC
N/A
Well I heard some colleges have articulation with Universities. So i think for your situation you can first attend a Diploma which is recognized by Universities and then apply for uni and credit transfer. One college that I know of is MGIT, I heard they have a half year program in IT which grants you 1 year credit in University. However the fee is expensive.:eek2:

gwenwiver

HSC
N/A
Last edited:
G

ggiwebinfo

I have heard about these following Universities in Sydney that provides a good education :-

University of Western Sydney [UWS]
Macquarie University [MACQUARIE]
University of New South Wales [UNSW]
University of Sydney [SYDNEY]
University of Technology Sydney [UTS].....etc

You can Go for MBA in these Colleges..

ggi.ac.in

Ryan2012

HSC
Hello, why not coming in Perth! Enroll in WA colleges when more opportunities you may find here. If you were interested in business and management diploma courses with industry link feel free to have a visit of most affordable courses in town: http://tcwa.net.au/ .
Write here if you got questions. Ask people who graduated or are pursuing their studies in this college to find out what Values they gain!
Wishes for your success...
Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)