Which engineering is the best to do? (1 Viewer)

samwell

HSC
waitin 4 HSC results and still deciding which engineering is the best. Considering a flexible yr but dont wanna waste any time

Photovoltaics vs Elec vs Mechanical still thinking. Any thoughts...................

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
samwell said:
waitin 4 HSC results and still deciding which engineering is the best. Considering a flexible yr but dont wanna waste any time

Photovoltaics vs Elec vs Mechanical still thinking. Any thoughts...................
Narrow it down to electrical and mechanical because elec gives you enough overlap to understand photovoltaic.

If you do flexible first year, I'm pretty sure as long as you do Physics 1 Regular, you can do either mechE or EE because the intro class you take doesn't matter.

samwell

HSC
Wat abt mechatronic coz am combining Eng with adv sci
i heard mechatronic is way harder than anything ever seen.
Hows chemical?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
samwell said:
Wat abt mechatronic coz am combining Eng with adv sci
i heard mechatronic is way harder than anything ever seen.
Hows chemical?
Chemical is pretty fun. It's kinda like mechanical but with applications to process industries + biochemical stuff. If you do sci you can skip the shitty chemistry courses too.

I wouldn't recommend mechatronic just because the course isn't that great and there isn't really much of a niche (i.e. electrical and mechanical engineers are preferred).

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
electrical engineering, but most of it is fucking hard and annoying

pretty cool, but fucking hard and annoying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)