Which ethnicities/ethnicity is a NO for you? (1 Viewer)

Orwell

HSC
Akkadians and Sumerians would be Assyrians.

Orwell

HSC
All their friggin descendents are Iraqis. Assyrians originated from Northern Iraq, Sumerians from Southern Iraq and Akkadians from Central Iraq.

Most Iraqis including Arabs, Assyrians, Shia, Sunni and whatever descend from these ancient peoples. You can't argue over modern day genetics, anthropology, linguistics, archaeology, etc. Suck it up.
Assyrians are ethnically, culturally, linguistically, etc.. different to the Arabic people.

Orwell

HSC
Of course. Aramaic was spoken originally all over Iraq, thus Iraqi Arabic is highly influenced as a dialect from Aramaic which was originally spoken.

You know I like alternate history? Say the Arabian expansions failed to get out of Arabia into Iraq. Aramaic until this day would have been spoken all over Iraq and not to say the Assyrians would have been the clear majority.

This battle change the fate of your country. You can blame us Persian for failing you lol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah
They're not the same people. Assyrians are genetically different to Arabs.

Orwell

HSC
Arab armies sucessfully invade Iraq. A lot of Assyrians and the other peoples of Mesopotamia adopt Islam at first after a lot of pressure and compulsion from the Arab invaders. After a couple of years as in centuries Aramaic loses its status as the language of the majority. The population shifts to speaking Arabic, later on adopts an Arab identity and forget about their non-Arab past.

Historical proof of mass conversions of your people to Islam.

Oh you talking about genetics?
I think we can reach common ground. I thought you were asserting that Assyrians are just Christian Arabs, which would be wrong. They're a semitic people that do share common background with Jews and Arabs but they are not the same people and are still genetically different.

Also, that taxation shit is still happening today but no one bats an eye while the West screams 'Religion of Peace' at the top of their lungs. Assyrian Christians are still being coerced into adhering to the Islamic faith and the United Nations (the biggest joke of them all) is doing nothing about Assyrians or their plight/concerns for autonomy.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
i do agree with the sentiment in this thread re: central asian women (persian, kazakh, turkic, etc)

they have the look of italian beauties with a splash of princess jasmine-esque exoticism

irina shayk for ex.

my god

Last edited:

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Fixed it.
no you didnt you fucked it up

most of the groups listed don't exist any more

you can't just use modern inhabitants of those nations

its like saying that anglo-australians are indigenous australians

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
one time i said something that pissed off an aboriginal guy on fb and he sent me a bunch of angry dms

and then sent me a naked picture of his (aboriginal) girlfriend for some reason

i think he was trying to say im jealous or something lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)