• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Which faculty do you think is most attractive? (1 Viewer)

Superficially, which faculty is more attractive?

• Total voters

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
this thread might aswell be titled "what faculty are you in?" :p

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Tennille said:
Personally, i think the carslaw building is ugly. Some of the lecture rooms are ugly with wooden seats (and they make your back itchy because I went to a course there 2 years ago). The faculty of science is ugly as well (but i voted for it anyway because I'm biased :p ). I don't know what all the other faculties look like, lol. I've only been to education That was nice (but its not in the poll).
The people dear, the people.

tennille

HSC
I only saw chicks at the faculty of science...haven't seen any good looking guys...

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i was shocked at how all the science people looked nerdy. i shudnt be shocked but i just dont see myself as a nerd. i guess i shudnt be in denial

tennille

HSC
lukebennett said:
i was shocked at how all the science people looked nerdy. i shudnt be shocked but i just dont see myself as a nerd. i guess i shudnt be in denial
I didn't find the science people nerdy. But then again, I only saw two ladies...one looked blonde (mentally- but she's the one who stuffed my course up), the other didn't look like a nerd. lol.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I didn't go to the science faculty at enrolment 'cept for like 2 mins to get approval, but yeah they looked nerdy.

tennille

HSC
I remember one guy at enrolment. It was that chemistry guy. He had an earring and an accent...he was at least 40. Definitely not good looking. *shudders*

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The chicks that were doing my union registration in the PNR building were all decent:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)