Which famous person(s) have you seen/met? (2 Viewers)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I high-fived Miley Cyrus at the Pyramid Rock Festival in Phillip Island... Without even realising who she was :D.

Stackiee

HSC
ive met the glee cast, guy sebastian, idol people from last year, anthony callea (haha), i met some guy that played for the penrith panthers when i was in primary school, i met the old yellow wiggle haha, short stack(even though i wouldnt really call them famous),dicko,marcia,mark holden haha,andrew G, Ive seen mika,ive met dean geyer and teddy geiger haha and ive also seen michael buble :)

my friends have met the guys from metro station and simple plan and theyve also met the veronicas. a girl i know met william beckett(from the academy is...) and he gave her one of his old plane tickets. my cousin has met all time low :)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Oh... And I've met the Cat Empire multiple times through my cousin - They are friends lol.

Same with John Butler.

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
I hate my location -.-'
I frikkin reckon. Theres nothing even out here, and im in alfos, where only 1 bus a day comes....

so shit...

back to topic....i got a reply to my letter from Ian thorpe once. I think it was even slightly personalised, it said "Hi [myname]".

lol, this was back in primary school, back before i realised that it was completely idiotic to pay any attention to anyone famous. I mean seriously, do you see Chris Brown googling your name and the last woman you beat up?

ilikebeeef

HSC
I have met The Chaser plus Charles Firth and minus Chris Taylor. Saw Dom for a few minutes. :p

Saw John Howard a few times, saw Maxine McKew, saw Brendan Nelson twice lol.

Last edited:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
If you're a cricket fan, they you'll get me. I met Shoaib Akhtar. BTW ... how many of you know him and like him?

philphie

Banned
HSC
I have met The Chaser plus Charles Firth and minus Chris Taylor. Saw Dom for a few minutes. :p

Saw John Howard a few times, saw Maxine McKew, saw Brendan Nelson twice lol.
lol please tell me you met them all at the same time

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If you're a cricket fan, they you'll get me. I met Shoaib Akhtar. BTW ... how many of you know him and like him?

He's a good bowler but it seems that he's a shit person though.

Doesn't he have an STD and he recently had to get liposuction cause he got too fat for cricket?

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
He's a good bowler but it seems that he's a shit person though.

Doesn't he have an STD and he recently had to get liposuction cause he got too fat for cricket?
I hope you washed your hands after meeting him.

He has genital warts. Had to miss a bit of cricket to get them cleared out.
At one time I used to be crazy for him. Have wasted a good great part of my time after him. Kinda besotted!

conch575

HSC
I met Gene Simmons whom I hugged and got his autograph! On a smaller scale, The Chaser, whom which I got photos with and hugged!

dan2452

HSC
Iv'e met the people from hilltop hoods (I went camping with them)

And ive seen children collide, grinspoon, red hot chili peppers, karnivool, powderfinger, spiderbait, KEVIN RUDD, and the presets.

They were all t concerts though

conch575

HSC
did he try to have sex with you?
I was 8, that may have been a little illegal.. But I guess if I was 17 like I am now, he'd try to.. He'd sex anything, even though I'm sexy ;-)

You lucky ndsjfbksjekfjsbfws. I love The Chaser. Where'd you meet them?
I met them when they were performing a skit at Martin Place, I even stuck around and got in a shot!! So you can see me on tv!! It was the final "If Life Were A Musical".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)