Which famous person(s) have you seen/met? (1 Viewer)

freaksoutalot

HSC
steve irwin

andrew johns and stirlo (both came thru drive thru at work, lol so close to asking joey if he wanted ice wit his meal, bad taste?)

many more.

romolomo

HSC
- chris brown taught me a dance class (my teacher was a dancer for his tour, so she got him to come to our studio once.... was AMAZING)
- nacho pop, one of the coreographers from sytycda 2007 used to teach me before he got onto the show (his name is actually nate)
- steph and henry from sytycda 2007
- tammin sursock (sp?) from home and away used to be taught by my drama teacher so she would come in for visits bout once a year (and lives/lived in my suburb so i would often see her at the shops)
- bumped (like literally) into some of the bulldogs players walking to their car on the way to my athletics carnival at homebush- dont follow the sport so i have no clue of their names
- shane gould was the guest speaker at one of my end of year speech nights (for those who don;t know her she was an olympic swimmer)

one of my friends is so lucky.... every year she goes skiing at the same time as the sundance film festival in america and sees all the A-listers!! her brother even got a photo and autograph with justin timberlake and jessica biel

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
- Merrick and Rosso + Kate Richie: saw them do a live radio show.
- Jack from SYTYCD: saw him at everywhere internet central.

and a few more i can't remember

L-esky

HSC
I met all of Panic at the Disco + Gabe Saporta and Victoria Asher from Cobra Starship last week.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Willie Mason from the Bulldogs visited our primary school. Some guys from the Speed Blitz Blues (Cricket???) visited our high school to teach us that speeding is bad (Ah... sports and their promotion of core values) and I met Delta Goodrem.

X

xeuyrawp

Sam Neill was probably the most interesting encounter, although I've met a few others.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Latham stands out the most. Ranks as one of my more painful experiences. I awkwardly thanked him for his "contribution... to... the... political... ... ... stuff".
But he was enthusiastic because he thought I was some other fellow who was singing his praises. I did my best to crush his hand, but the brief encounter ended as a draw.
It was 2005. I was young and naive.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
A whole load of politicians.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
mark waugh (was a director where i used to work)
tom cruise
jeru the damaja
benji marshall
willie mason

SiN3m

HSC
Jared Padalecki (sp) - Sam from Supernatural

national Turkish soccer team

SiN3m

HSC
joexx000 said:
i seen david spade! he was short though...

u were shocked by that? his height is made fun of in like everything he's in...

<3 David Spade....miss him in 'Just Shoot Me'

sal17

HSC
was neighbours with craig wing, met most of the roosters plyrz

Anus McLovin

HSC
I've actually met a shitload of famous sportspeople, and quite a few Entertainers. Most of the "A Listers" i met/saw were in L.A. A lot at the Ocean's 12 Premiere in L.A. back in 04, some on movie sets, and a couple just around.
The most famous person who knows me personally, is my next door neighbour Max Baldwin. Most people won't know him, but he competed in the final of Canoeing back at the 1956 Olympics. Pretty awesome dude.

A Listers
George Clooney (Oceans 12)
Matt Damon (Oceans 12)
Brad Pitt (Oceans 12)
Catherine Zeta-Jones (Oceans 12)
Casey Affleck (Oceans 12)
Bruce Willis (Oceans 12)
Eva Longoria (Oceans 12)
Cindy Crawford (Oceans 12)
Andy Garcia (Oceans 12)
Prince (Oceans 12)
Don Cheadle (Oceans 12)
Eva Longoria (Oceans 12) N.B, I didn't recognise her
Jen Hawkins (Sydney CBD)
Bob Carr (Used to live down the street)
Malcolm Turnbull (Bondi)
Mark Latham (Down in Campbelltown)
John Travolta & Sylvester Stallone (Some resturaunt in L.A.)

Other random shitty ones
T.V. Presenters (Tim Bailey, Jessica Rowe, Chris Bath, Simon Reeve, Mark Furguson, Natalie Barr, David Koch, Melissa Doyle)
Erin McNaught, Krystal from BB

Sportspeople
World XI Cricket Team (Andrew Flintoff, Mark Boucher, Rahul Dravid, Steven harmison, Inzamam Ul -Haq, Jacques Kallis, Brian lara, Murali, Virender Sehwag, Graeme Smith, Daniel Vettori)
Aussie Cricketers (Glenn McGrath, Ricky Ponting, Adam Gilchrist, Matthew Hayden, Justin Langer, Shane Watson, Brett Lee, Stewart MacGill, Simon Katich, Darren Lehmann, Nathan Bracken, Michael Bevan)
Cricketer Related (S.A. Redbacks, Malcolm Speed, Indian Cricket Team, England Cricket Team)
League Players (Willie Mason, Nate Myles, Anthony Minichiello, Jonathon Thurston, Darren Lockyer, Luke Ricketson, Craig Fitzgibbon, Brad Fittler, Andrew Johns, Craig Wing)
AFL (Whole Swans Team, + Paul Roos)
Soccer (Some Sydney F.C. people, but i don't know their names. Dave Carney? was one of em)

Yeah, it really helps if you go to Sydney High, since i met ALL those sportspeople across the road at the SCG/Fox Studios/SFS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)