Which Health Science? (1 Viewer)

onytae

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I'm currently in year 12 and I'm confused which one of the health sciences to pick. I'm expecting an ATAR of around 98 to 99+.
The options I was considering are dentistry(If I can get a good UMAT), optometry, physiotherapy, chiropractic studies, pharmacy, podiatry.
I want is a good understanding of the human body as well good work and business opportunities.
Thanks! :) :)

starshine02

HSC
I think you should research them to see which one you are more interested in. in terms of opportunities i think dentistry would be one of the highest but that's just my opinion.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Hi, I'm currently in year 12 and I'm confused which one of the health sciences to pick. I'm expecting an ATAR of around 98 to 99+.
The options I was considering are dentistry(If I can get a good UMAT), optometry, physiotherapy, chiropractic studies, pharmacy, podiatry.
I want is a good understanding of the human body as well good work and business opportunities.
medicine

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, UWS offers a Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Physiotherapy and also a Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Podiatric Medicine. For more information on these courses, please contact the Course Information Team on 1300 897 669 or study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info.

patdoon

HSC
If you want a profession on par with dentistry, go podiatry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)