Which Internation Study are you doing? (1 Viewer)

Which International Study are you doing?

• Conflict in the Pacific 1937-1951

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • The Cold War 1945-1991

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • The United Nations as a Peacekeeper 1946-1999

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Conflict in South Africa 1947-1994

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Arab-Israel Conflict 1948-1996

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Conflict in Indochina 1954-1979

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Anglo-Irish Relations 1968-1998

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sassy em

Oh thank god!!! yay go the few of us who are doing ireland!!! we have just started it and im not entirely sure i like it yet...we'll see i guess...if anyone has any past stuff on or about it... that would be tops!

clerisy

HSC
yay! 3 people doing Ireland. Oh, we're big. Now I can start posting questions with hope that they will be read (if not answered :) )!

sassy_em, I like Ireland. Not how rare it is, though; but I don't think its as complicated as, say, the Cold War or Arab-Israel Conflict. I don't know what you mean about 'past stuff', though... there's a topic summary on the main boredofstudies site...

life4_rent

Ziff said:
Coming this June. Japan, America, Australia and a shitload of dead Chinese: Conflict in the Pacific!
lmao.. 'shitload of dead Chinese'.. V.TRUE.

i like this topic.. its shorter for one thing and its not very hard to do.. just rant on about the american's role and ur set.. lol =)

Cicciolina

HSC
Ireland too! We've only done up to about 1985 though, we're doing the rest after trials (which start FIRST DAY BACK FOR ME :( )

ParanoidLove

Conflict in Vietnam, Heaps of fun to watch the American's lose for once. Although the war on terror does seem to have lots of parallels with the war on communism. Even have Guerilla warfare once again bleeding the Americans in a war the public will soon regret.

Never the less Uncle Ho rocks and Giap kicked ass (And is still alive! Gave a speech on Dien Bien Phu this year)

Ciao

Beau

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)