which is best for frontline (1 Viewer)

VLTURBO

HSC
to touch on a mixture of episodes, on concentrate on two but deeply?

The_Shaman

HSC
yeh go two for sure, if you need mention just like a quote from others to support your points. Personally i use 2 episodes and 1 or 2 ORM havent decided yet...

aurora_05

HSC
I'd suggest concentrating on two in depth. That was you are demonstrating a greater understanding of your text rather than superficially touching on only a few points...if that makes sense?

jdrockefeller

HSC
Two in depth, but have a third ready just in case. I'm hitting up Add Sex and Stir, The Siege and Playing the Ego Card.

Ego doesn't really fit into my related texts as well as the other two, but it's there just in case.

heart

sm:)e
HSC
My friend rang up the advice line and they said it was better to look at three frontline episodes. But hey, I guess if you do 2 episodes really in depth in shouldn't matter.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Thats what they said to me to. But honestly, if you're going to do two episodes PLUS two related texts, you can only cover that in detail in 40mins. For an assessment during the year, we had to use 3episodes and 2related texts and god it was hard- its better to do only two because then, its less stressful and you're sure that you have included everything and an obvious balance.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Go for 3. If u cant write about 3, you're obviously not writing fast enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)