• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

which is better?? (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I suggest u go to the open days
Business @ UTS is better for some aspects, and Usyd is better for others - it just depends what u are after

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
For me the Business/commerce degrees at UTS, USYD and UNSW have their strengths and weaknesses but generally theres no in obtaining a degree from any of the three unis when it comes to employment opportunities etc. So choose which uni you feel more comfortable with and can see doing well in!!!

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Yeah I found that there's no distinguishable difference at all between Usyd and UNSW commerce in terms of graduate employment, salary pay, and even in terms of majors. UNSW does offer more majors though namely actuarial studies (which would be better at macq) and international business.

Don't know about UTS but I'm sure it would be just as good.

= Jennifer =

HSC
in my opinion i hear that the business course at UTS is quite good and is very popular and recognised....on the other hand sydney university is a good uni but is more recognised for its science areas.....

Originally posted by Dingo
Business at UWS.

peace^^

you should consider this option suggested by dingo i have read alot of stuff on UWS and their business courses arent that bad as people make out to be...when i went to their open day in sept..the lecturer said that uws courses are recognised

Dingo

Banned
jennifer most courses in all unis are recognised otherwise they wouldnt have set the courses.

peace^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)