Which is better ? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I have thick but straight har with that whole flyaways thing (argh!) and want to keep it under control so I can at least leave it out. Which product do you guys think I should use -----> Fructis Smoothing Milk or Fructis Anti Frizz serum?
ANy answers are completely appreciated :D

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Well, I don't have straight hair; I have curly hair...but my hair IS thick! :uhhuh:

I personally use the serum and I also use some other stuff ASWELL cause I find that on it's own the serum doesn't work as well as it could...hmm I can't remember the name of the product but it was just from Franklins and it's in a blue bottle witha pop-up lid (like on a pump drink bottle)...I'll try find out what it is; but together these 2 products work well!

Also; I'm not sure how much it is; cause I just had sample packets; but De Lorenzo serum stuff; work heaps well and I didn't need to use anything else with it; so maybe give that a try?! :)

Hope I helped a bit...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
omg?! exact same!! my hair is dead straight, and EXTREMELY thick, and its always got stupid flyaways! so i dont like to wear it out. hmmm i just use hairspray, dont have much experience with frizz-free products

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)