WHICH IS MORE ATTRACTIVE?? [please rate] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

somewhereelse

HSC
2, followed by 3, plus sized, athlete, twiggy, ana. 2 because I wish I looked like that! Shes incredibly hot.. 3's a bit skinny.. plus sized cause she looks happy and isnt grossly fat, athlete cause shes a bit too tanky, twiggy cause she looks sick, ana because she looks like shes about to die (and hey! she was)

Jesykka

HSC
I'm gonna say number one. But know that it's only because of my absolute obsession with bones. I know that she's at an unhealthy weight. The thing that appeals to me is thst she must have so much power of wil and strength to get to such an extreme point. I wish I had that kind of strength. So I guess it's not so much that I find her physically attractive... just admire her strength.
Althooooough, I've seen this pivture a million times before and I think that maybe it's been altered to make her look more severe?? Meh. I dunno.

Last edited:

gerg tenrab 07

Tip the Scales
HSC
are we admiring the people for what they look like or what you imagine they might be like as a person.

number 2, just right weight, curves, muscles,etc

brows

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Number 3 cos she just looks better than the rest.
I completely agree with u. She just looks more natural and 'better'.

munchybuddy

HSC
Definitely number six.

I liked her the best because she had a more womanly figure and brought out the shape of a true woman, the only problem was that i couldn't really see her face because the picture is too small. Maybe you try to get a betta pic, to get more detailed responses.

I also thought that number 3 was good too, she has the nicest figure, but i didn't like the slutty pose, and the fact that she diddn't look natural.

Good 4 u, doing ur PIP.

I do society aswel, but i hav barely started- Good luck

myeye

HSC
i found model 6 the most attractive coz i dnt see how a person who has a bone shape hot. we have fat cells for a reason and i think smart is healthy and beautiful.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol, all the fat ones are voting number 6 to justify their fatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)