WHICH IS MORE ATTRACTIVE?? [please rate] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
I pretty much concur with this post.
As do I. #2 for sure.

EDIT

rofl, hey Rainbow Brite - I know who you are. Hope you aren't harassing innocents in HMV. :p

trikta

HSC
To be honest, number two but if i was her (which, unfortunately, i'm far from) I would want to lose a little on my belly but her legs are to die for, and her face is just absolutely stunning.

But Twiggy is my favourite, it's not just the fact that it's obviously not photoshoped like number 2, but also that she was just so beautiful in spirit. And i love her lol. I love her hip bones but her chest bones don't stick out, it's a good balance that makes her look elegent and fragile instead of sickly.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
2 and 5.

all but the first were gorgeous, but if it was a 'fuck me dead right now' situation, it'd be one of those.
preferable both.

Russdog

russell
HSC
stupid options. there's not enough variety.

there's 4 who're insanely skinny, which is the worst. they look like they're about to drop dead. one freak. and one who's a bit too fat. i'd go the fat one though.

Last edited:

Delinda

HSC
From a female point of view, the fashion model bescause she is attractive and tasteful. However, unlike other models, you must have TRUE beauty to be a plus size model. I will mention, that most guys will go for the bikini model because she is sexy... however, sexy isnt always attractive.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
bikini model. generally the bikini models will be the hot ones, have a little flesh on them but still quite slim with perfect skin tone.

plus size model is the best model of these though: she knows how to use what she has to look sexy: she's not just standing there being skinny.

Last edited:

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
They're all a bit shit.

Except for twiggy, I'd go a bit of her. Senior citizens are working it.

Oh and bikini model isn't too bad, tap that.

Last edited:

Capoeira

HSC
Bikini or plus size. Twiggy and number one look sick, who would like that?
good luck on PIP
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)