Which is the best private school? have your say. (1 Viewer)

Which is the best private school?

• MLC School Sydney

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Trinity Grammar School

Votes: 28 12.3%
  • Newington College

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Scots College

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • The Kings School

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Ascham

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Pymble Ladies\' College

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Abbotsleigh

Votes: 28 12.3%
  • Knox Grammar School

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Ravenswood

Votes: 17 7.5%

• Total voters

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
I wonder who else from MLC is on here...

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
was wondering that meself

was also wondering how the hell MLC got the most votes....that's why there's got to be more of us here than just Mil, me and chait.

Milly

Originally posted by Weisy
was wondering that meself

was also wondering how the hell MLC got the most votes....that's why there's got to be more of us here than just Mil, me and chait.
I know Nicky was on here... at some stage...

kaseita

*looks at the stats*

what the?? how'd we get that high?
I still haven't voted, lol.
there must be some rogue knox boys roaming this place....they're evil! trying to boost their own image indeed....

I guess some of the guys are voting for mlc hehe.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Hmmmm.... I remember hearing a story which I think was about Knox.... something to do with apples? :gridnod:

kaseita

aaargh!! quit it!! i:chainsaw:
man, that story is even before my time!

but then, also another reason why I hated knox :p
it seems to follow everywhere...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
yeah I agree, the apple chapel thing is pretty old, everyone hasn't updated yet.

But i don't mind if Knox is payed out cause I don't go there any more even though I used to.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
ok, could we please have the story about apples? :)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I thought everyone knew about that story. It's too gross to discuss. Someone else can take the honours for it.

chait

hmm the apple chapel thing.. heard about that from my bro few yrs ago.. apples and chapels aren't a good combination.. when i heard it, i thought it was just some silly rumour.. i agree it's pretty disgusting

Last edited:

kaseita

Originally posted by Weisy
ok, could we please have the story about apples? :)
NO! go find some sick friend of yours and ask them. I'm sure they'll know.

and I'd say Chait that your the first that I know that actually thought it was a rumour... but urgh, enough of this topic! its OLD! its nearly a decade old actually.

chait

lol it was coming from my bro, who was in yr 8 at the time, so I didn't take it seriously.. :) ok, no more of this gross and ancient topic

stressed02

hehe on our scav hunt we put jars of apple sauce on the steps of the chapel... and then almost got tackled by your security guards...!

SPX

Apple Chapel????? OHHHHH COME ON COME ON! What happened? Those Knox boys think they're real good...give me the details so I can knock em.

Central Coast Grammer guy, I come there every year for the ISA Cross Country meet, you have a pretty good school with all the fittings, buildings aren't that great but okay facilities. But you guys aren't even in sydney no offense, how do you think you can compete with us city boys? Hahahah. just kidding. You guys like our school St Pius and every tme we come to race you cheer us more than the other schools so I like you guys.

kaseita

so you can knock me???? no thank you!!
and who said we think we're real good, lol...but that doesn't mean I'm going to give you the details.

hmm, well, I guess half the school is full of dumbarses, but hey, what ya goina do about em.

SPX

I'm gonna tease them...thats the whole point.

Man I've been in the Knox waiting list for 3 years now and last time I checked a year ago 80 people were still ahead of me. I don't hate your school I like it but I don't like how some of your boys act like they are above everyone and never talk to anyone on the bus or train but them selves. Hang on are you a rugby type? I was wondering why they don't allow Knox in the GPS?

utopian731

Eudaimonian
Just get over it, geesh, knox i s baout the last schol on earth i would have wanted ot end up in, but
a) its old
b) its gross

Its grossly exaggerated along with the trinity thing in which nothing sexual ever happened, contrary to what the tabloids would have the gullible *looks in the direction many boredofstudies users* believe

i cant believe i defended knox :chainsaw:

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
oh don't bring up the whole Trinity tabloid debacle.

*shudders*

It was a bigger media implosion thn the HSC.

kaseita

me? a rugby type?
ha! that would be funny...
I'm the smallest guy in the school man, I'd get creamed :p

but yea, I know the type your talking about. they're all idiots. I heard that some of them troll these boards. we're on opposite sides of the fence :)

and why bother trying to get into knox? you'll just be paying extremely high bills with very little back.
actually, your st pius? do you know of a guy called david molloy? he went there for awhile...came to our school in yr9 I think?

Knox tried to get into GPS for awhile, but they weren't let in for various reasons. Didn't pay enough or something? anyway, then they formed the CAS and so they don't really care about getting into GPS anymore.

there's a whole history about it somewhere on the net. I read it once when I was bored, but forgotten it all now. *shrugs shoulders*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)