Which is the best Uni for Business/Commerce (1 Viewer)

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
Eng - unsw, UTS
Med/law - usyd
Business - maq
Shitty courses -uws

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I wanted to do Liberal studies in usyd and changed my mind when i went on the campus. It looked like it was gonna fall apart lol

RishBonjour

HSC
Eng - unsw, UTS
Med/law - usyd
Business - maq
Shitty courses -uws
I always thought like that too.
except usyd instead of uts in engo.
you can always transfer from unsw/usyd commerce to the other since they take into account your units of studies or credit points (read on bos somewhere).

unsw ABS building was so tempting. uhh.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
People keep on underestimating the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). UTS is a top five per cent business school in the world accredited by the AACSB. UTS is regarded within the business schools in Australia as a rising star. UTS could easily replace USYD as the second best business school in NSW. If you want a forward thinking and work ready business school choose UTS BUSINESS. UTS is real world, best business practices in Australia; while USYD is more textbook. Choose real change. Choose UTS.

The rankings of the best business schools in NSW in 2013 are:
1.UNSW
2.USYD
3.Macquarie
4. UTS
5. UWS

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
People keep on underestimating the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). UTS is a top five per cent business school in the world accredited by the AACSB. UTS is regarded within the business schools in Australia as a rising star. UTS could easily replace USYD as the second best business school in NSW. If you want a forward thinking and work ready business school choose UTS BUSINESS. UTS is real world, best business practices in Australia; while USYD is more textbook. Choose real change. Choose UTS.
Love to see that happen.

Even though it's "top five per cent", doesn't make it good. What if 99% of universities were terrible?

And seriously, UTS is not gonna overtake any Go8 university any time soon and USYD/UNSW are pretty much on par with everything.

RishBonjour

HSC
Does it matter? Replace in what way?
Why do you come across as an arrogant dick?
hahahah classic 'USYD is more textbook/theory/ less practical/ "I'll beat USYD grads in interviews because I'm so fkn well rounded and have great people skills while USYD kids are socially inept" dat perception. Just graduate from anything other than UWS - you're fine.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
hahahah classic 'USYD is more textbook/theory/ less practical/ "I'll beat USYD grads in interviews because I'm so fkn well rounded and have great people skills while USYD kids are socially inept" dat perception. Just graduate from anything other than UWS - you're fine.
He's not real...

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
well they are inept, why would you choose to go to such a shit uni

Baron2

HSC
N/A
USyd traditionally superior in mind of older people aka employers. UNSW students more defensive.
Number PRime Ministers from USyd too many. UNSW?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)