• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which is the skankiest grade? (1 Viewer)

Which is the skankiest?

Votes: 3 3.2%

Votes: 3 3.2%

Votes: 49 52.7%

Votes: 29 31.2%

Votes: 8 8.6%

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
why is a girl a slut if she messes around but a guy who does the the same is the man????

in todays age of equity and new social attitudes the term slut should either apply for both sexes or be removed as it is no longer a social kudo to date/and mess with lots of ppl.

funniboi

HSC
HELL YEAH LINH!! thats me for sure, i luvv my micro hahahahahaha
i've got dragon written all over me, linh come down in your white flares n hankercheif top and les go squat at timegone yeh? =P

we're the year12 sluts

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
same.... sluts increase on a reciprocal basis with intelligence.

i think the grades at every school gradually go through the same metamorphis...though at my school the majorly huge sluts dropped out in yr 8-9-10. gotta love woolworths for ridding our school of the sluts. *salutes*

BabySilver

HSC
aim54x said:
why is a girl a slut if she messes around but a guy who does the the same is the man????

in todays age of equity and new social attitudes the term slut should either apply for both sexes or be removed as it is no longer a social kudo to date/and mess with lots of ppl.
It's a long asked Question, Kinda a catch 22 thing.
Also if a Girl is a bit of a tom boy, or get along with the guys as friends better, no one seems to notice or care as much when she sleeps around.
alls i can say is Go Figure

But oN the original note, start grade 8-9 but is at it's worst grade 9-10, bacially the majrity have realised byt grade 11 that no one really gives a hoot. but there's always one group where the girls keep trying to out do each other.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
in my school, every grade has it's bunch of skanks, even year 12.. ugh. but the most i'd say is yr 10 & 11, the people who reckon they own the school but don't.

Brent Douglas

aim54x said:

The dictionary definition of slut is something like 'promiscuous (sp?) woman' my english teacher was telling the class about it today.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
year 7,8,9,10
They think they're grown up now, and decide 'lets be skanks, it's cool'.
I heard a girl in like year 8 talking about 'camp flings' where she's gone out with guys just on camp.... i dunnoo...

I think we have no one to blame but ourselves tho, they see the few of us acting like that... however probably often in a more serious manner, and they try to copy it.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Actually, I think you get "skanks" in every grade, no matter what. It might depend on the batch of students, though, like I've noticed with our school, there are nerds in both year 9 and 10. The difference is, most of the year 10 nerds have no social graces and spend most of their time studying, while the year 9 nerds are genuinely gifted girls who have fun in their lives and regularly score better than year 10s...needless to say I'm in the year 10 group. Some years there are also stacks of brilliant musicians. Other years we find we find that half the year is composed of tennis aces.

But there is a possibility that some year 9s and 10s are rather "skanky" because they are at a point in their lives where they're not old enough to have the freedoms of y11/12, but they still want to break away from childhood.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Skanks. Another group of people I have no respect for.
of course- ppl who purposely act all the time

any1 with an act is bad- cause in the end they all goto their families like every1 else (most ppl)

7th Sign

HSC
year 9 or 10 for sure...all tha lowies are in thoes years....they all try and tune like older guys... not that i complain....

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
year 7's- annoying shit who kick footballs near our tables
year 8's- the whole image factor starts to kick in and they get real bitchy
year 9- wow watch out, they think drugs, sex and alcohol are the bomb and being rebellious about everything to anyone
year 10-consists of the bitches, lesbians, bisexuals (of both male and females), goths, rats and HUGE skanks
year 11- i wont start they are fuckwits with a zillion goths in the grade
year 12- ah we just kick ass :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)