• Doing the freakin HSC!

Votes: 64 51.2%
  • The bloody wait for results!

Votes: 61 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elisabeth

HSC
Discuss - and I know this seems obvious for people still doing the HSC, but who knows, you might find you change your minds afterwards...

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Doing the exams- sleepless nights, heartbeats, hard studying, sore hands, lost in deep thought
Waiting for the results- , usually hard thoughts on the hsc maybe some losing yourself, thinking that you've failed
usually it's party time after the hsc.

rama_v

HSC
Trust me, I got a result for just one subject last year. Its tonnes worse than the HSC

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
doing the HSC, I'm still recovering from modern and history x on consecutive days. Oh and the all nighter which'll be compensated by a weekend in bed. Hrmm Oh and another exam next Friday.

Waiting for the results don't worry me!

Sgt_Johnym

HSC
Doing the hsc, i'll worry about my results when i get them. Waste of time worry about them now and pointless

Parissi

HSC
I reckon the HSC was worse, the results are gonna be the same when ever they come, i can wait....at least till after schoolies!!!!

elisabeth

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Im the sort of person who got annoyed when told he had to wait a week for his trial results, so you can understand the anxiousness i feel waiting for those hsc marks.
Lol, that's me exactly.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
woah, my vote (the HSC) just made it 50-50. Elizabeth, you've touched upon a contentious issue here. Expect much debate in the coming days, I know my own constituency is engaging in this discussion with excessive interest.

elisabeth

HSC
See, I reckon a lot of us are thinking that the wait is worse because:

- there's nothing we can do but twiddle our thumbs. During the HSC, you worry, sure, but you can do something about it.
- most people having finished, the pain of the HSC is quickly forgotten... and we move on to the waiting game. Whatever you're feeling at the moment is the worst.

volition

arr.
HSC
arrr.. I want my results back already, even though I've still got one test left
Waiting is worse in my opinion

Diiiiiana-_-

B. Int. Studies @ Usyd !!
HSC
me too -o-
i want my results,.
but instead of just waiting doing nothing,
i'm starting to work at my school's preschool
from Monday,

Well.. i dont get paid, coz it's a community service ~
At least im not doing nothing~
why dont yous do somfin like that too ~

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
come on people, you're all just saying the wait is worse because a lot of you have finished. Think back to how painful the exams and all the related stress was! It is horrible.

Mandy101

HSC
Doing the HSC! Who cares about the results - what's happened has happened. The exams themselves are the real stress inducers.

The_Shaman

HSC
i put down the actual hsc, but the worst thing for me so far has been the wait to finish the actual bastards, like i havent had an exam since maths bout 2 weeks back and im still waiting for my lovely art/hospo combo, the BoS is heavily teasing me...

buffster2002

for me its the WAIT.

The exams are excruciating and all and its been the hardest thing (in terms of schooling) in my life thus far, but that month-and-a-half wait is gonna be so hard! Coz ill just wanna know my horrible fate. lol.

jt.

HSC
you guys are crazy. the wait for results is not bothering the slightest. You can generally tell how well youve done. furthermore, and more importantly, youve just finished the hsc, and have all the time one your hands. go and begin your life and youll forget you even did the exams until the results come.

buffster2002

lol yeah, im not saying im gonna be locked in my room for a month and a half anxiously waiting for the results and not moving on with life or enjoying freedom.

But waiting has always been the hardest thing for me, not just with the HCS or school. I have no patience, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)