Which is your favorite subject :D (1 Viewer)

Favorite Subject

• Total voters

russ3l

HSC
Mainly for the year 9/10's

What subject gets you out of bed in the morning. Personally, its english for me. I love everything about it. Especially when molding my analysis in essays :) good fun.

Wonder

HSC
Hard to say, but I guess it's IST for me. I think my class is one of the few in the state that isn't a bludge. xD We actually learn interesting stuff and it's a lot of fun. However, I like Science (especially Chemistry and Physics) and French (mainly because LanguagePerfect is so fun and addictive!) equally and enjoy English and Maths too.

Indoz

HSC
Hard to say, but I guess it's IST for me. I think my class is one of the few in the state that isn't a bludge. xD We actually learn interesting stuff and it's a lot of fun. However, I like Science (especially Chemistry and Physics) and French (mainly because LanguagePerfect is so fun and addictive!) equally and enjoy English and Maths too.
you actually have an IST class that isn't a bludge :( I wish I was in your position

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
It used to be visual arts, then English but now its commerce :) The teacher is so entertaining!

ataratar

HSC
definitely french :) i love everything about it. history is also great too :)

deloving

HSC
Maths, meh. Science, too many shitty pointless experiments. History, Australian History (pls). Geography, crap teacher. English, I'm hating the topic at the moment. Electronics, close enough.

Wonder

HSC
you actually have an IST class that isn't a bludge :( I wish I was in your position
Aww, well I had a crappy teacher and it was a bludge last year so I know what it's like!

Fawun

Queen
HSC
It depends on the teacher because I have 2 different teachers for every subject.

As of now, I like commerce.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Maths is okay, pretty bludge.
English is meh, thanks to the teacher Sydney Girls so very kindly donated to us.
Commerce is awesome because our teacher is the bomb.
Geography is the worst subject to grace the face of earth. I mean, coastal management, who the hell cares?
French is just... no comment.
History is amazing because the teacher's hilarious. History, Commerce and Maths it is.
Such a shame the Year 9/10 syllabus is so poor.

russ3l

HSC
Maths is okay, pretty bludge.
English is meh, thanks to the teacher Sydney Girls so very kindly donated to us.
Commerce is awesome because our teacher is the bomb.
Geography is the worst subject to grace the face of earth. I mean, coastal management, who the hell cares?
French is just... no comment.
History is amazing because the teacher's hilarious. History, Commerce and Maths it is.
AMEN.

russ3l

HSC
putting aside english, i also enjoy maths, science and commerce :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Such a shame the Year 9/10 syllabus is so poor.
Especially for History.

I don't see why we have to spend 2 years on Australian History, when I missed out on the chance to study the Roman Empire.

"finally, we get to do the roman empire" <-- me first day of year 9
"australian history started with the aborigines..." <-- history teacher
FML

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Especially for History.

I don't see why we have to spend 2 years on Australian History, when I missed out on the chance to study the Roman Empire.

FML
I think it's critical that student's understand how the nation has developed. Learning about Australian history is more than just learning facts.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Especially for History.

FML
you study the roman empire in year 7 though

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Your history teacher was wrong.
m8 the point was i was looking forward to roman empire

and instead had to learn about massacres in some random lake in south australia

I think it's critical that student's understand how the nation has developed. Learning about Australian history is more than just learning facts.
Yeah, but I don't see why it has to be spread out over two years - at the expense of such topics as: The Roman Empire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)