which ISP is better (1 Viewer)

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
I'd go with ozemail. Dodo suck. I don't believe Ozemail have ever been close to collapse either, as I think Dodo once were. I think they've both lifted their gain - but don't go with Dodo.

blackbunny

HSC
awesome

any1 know broadban isp which r cheap than 50 and are infinite

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Hm, Optus and Telstra not an option? I think it's better to go with a well known provider, rather than one hot off the frying pan.

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Exetel are very reliable, and hella cheap.

www.exetel.com.au

:)
Amen to that, for $30.00 you get 4000 MB download on a 256/64 Kb connection, or 8000 MB for $40.00 on a 512/128 Kb connection. (You also get free unlimited offpeak download on all plans)
If you wanna give me a referal email me :D

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
go the node.....internode that is!!

Not my provider but they really look after their customers and their plans were the best around when I was a member

Bets bet to get the best information on ISPs is to use the whirlpool site (cant think of the URL at the moment but Im sure someone knows it or you can google it!)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
snapperhead said:
go the node.....internode that is!!

Not my provider but they really look after their customers and their plans were the best around when I was a member

Bets bet to get the best information on ISPs is to use the whirlpool site (cant think of the URL at the moment but Im sure someone knows it or you can google it!)
www.whirlpool.net.au or the one listed above would be what you're looking for...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)