Which minor political issue do you absolutely fucking hate? (1 Viewer)

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Anything to do with 'Australiana' or Australian culture fucking shits me to tears. Political posturing about the australian way of life makes me fucking livid even though it's completely meaningless.

Yourselves?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I'm pretty fucking sick to death of women complaining they don't have equal rights when they 100% do.

I've heard women spout "we dun get paid da same amount in da workplais becoz we hav vageenas" and throw some bullshit statistic of pay at me. When in reality it has 0 things to do with their sex and more to do with their representation in the workplace at specific levels and their specific contract and wages. I mean, god forbid that people get paid more for being better workers right?

Don't even get me fucking started on quotas.

Lentern

HSC
Minor issue in the sense of an issues tangible importance or in the sense that by and large it's considered unimportant.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I'm pretty fucking sick to death of women complaining they don't have equal rights when they 100% do.

I've heard women spout "we dun get paid da same amount in da workplais becoz we hav vageenas" and throw some bullshit statistic of pay at me. When in reality it has 0 things to do with their sex and more to do with their representation in the workplace at specific levels and their specific contract and wages. I mean, god forbid that people get paid more for being better workers right?

Head level management is a big private school boys club though.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
gay marriage
homosexual 'oppression'
anything to do with atheists whinging about OMG RELIGION INTRUDING ON OUR LIVES when as a matter of fact its usually some tiny and unimportant thing that doesnt matter at all (and i'm an atheist)
the boats while ignoring legal immigration and asylum seekers of any other means

how do they have equal rights when:

sounds like they have group privilege

Last edited:

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
nah, nothing in the country counts.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
certainly not

but i dont aspire to be high management i just wanna build some bridges for orphans or something

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
shane did go to a private school though IIRC

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Minor issue in the sense of an issues tangible importance or in the sense that by and large it's considered unimportant.
political theatre that you think is poisoning the debate but isn't a proper wonkish topic

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Abortion, although that's probably not considered minor. But it's just a bit of sperm and eggs, that seems pretty minor to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)