• revenge tragedy

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • pride and prejudice

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Lobster

There are no notes on revenge tragedy at all in the section for english ext. This and the fact that there is no mention of Revenge Tragedies from what i can see leads me to believe that i am going to the only school in NSW that is doing it as a course.

There are three categories that i know:
Revenge Tragedy
Crime Fiction
Pride and Prejudice - i dont know what the course is

i would like to know how many ppl do these courses

HSC
Re: Revenge Tragedy

Originally posted by Lobster
There are no notes on revenge tragedy at all in the section for english ext. This and the fact that there is no mention of Revenge Tragedies from what i can see leads me to believe that i am going to the only school in NSW that is doing it as a course.

There are three categories that i know:
Revenge Tragedy
Crime Fiction
Pride and Prejudice - i dont know what the course is

i would like to know how many ppl do these courses
is that you Neal??

Oh and there's plenty of schools doing "Revenge Tragedy", I think theres a few topics on this forum on it, but for some reasoin there isn't any notes...

Alex

Yes it is Neal, Kent and we are one of the only schools doing RT. Don't you guys remember the lecture and the huge turnout or lack thereof.

HSC
Originally posted by Alex
Yes it is Neal, Kent and we are one of the only schools doing RT. Don't you guys remember the lecture and the huge turnout or lack thereof.
Never went :p

Alex

Well I think Neal went but regardless there was like 20 people in this lecture at USYD. What does that say :p

Lobster

yeah i did go and its a good point because there were only about 30 ppl there including about 15-20 of us and a couple of teachers.

So we are one of the only ones eh? WELL AT LEAST WE GOT PIZZA!!!!!!

Alex

shut up, that aint fair. The one day I dont turn up we get pizza, arrrrgrhhhhhhhhhhhhh@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HSC
Originally posted by Alex
shut up, that aint fair. The one day I dont turn up we get pizza, arrrrgrhhhhhhhhhhhhh@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH!!!
that pizza was nice :d
:p

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
did u realise the reaosn why RT has so mani votes on dat poll is cuz the name of the thraed is *revenge tragedy*???...hence mostly the pplz who are gona visit it..and vote...are pplz who do revenge?

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
did u realise the reaosn why RT has so mani votes on dat poll is cuz the name of the thraed is *revenge tragedy*???...hence mostly the pplz who are gona visit it..and vote...are pplz who do revenge?
yeah, thats what i was thinking...

but yeah, it does seem that most people do the crime fiction thing.. how boring..

i thought it was weird though that the bored of studies would teach us how to exact the perfect revenge.. now we know how to repay them for all the trauma they have caused us.. bwahaha!!.... (or something..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)