Which One Has Hotter Chicks? Usyd Or Unsw (1 Viewer)

Which University has hotter chicks?

• Sydney

Votes: 36 61.0%
  • NSW

Votes: 23 39.0%

• Total voters

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Gender studies at USYD.

I'm not sure if they're hot though.

hannahxxx

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
If this thread doesn't get some pics soon I say close it down.

I disagree. This thread should be closed down due to sexism. "Chicks" is a degrading term that suggests the objectification of women.

Whoever started this thread is a very sad individual (maybe they're just not getting any?)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
hannahxxx said:
I disagree. This thread should be closed down due to sexism. "Chicks" is a degrading term that suggests the objectification of women.

Whoever started this thread is a very sad individual (maybe they're just not getting any?)
What word do you suggest instead, missus?

"Women" or is that just showing how you're dependent on men and hence you must spell it wimmin or womyn?

"Girl" but then nah that has paedophile connotations

"Female" political correctness gone wrong much?

"Lady" sorry doesn't fit the context.

I also think the thread was made in jest anyway.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Chelsea FC said:
Sydney Uni has hotter chicks than UNSW IMO.

Fuck i still remember this girl calles Rebecca at Sydney Uni, she studies Science/Law - fuck she was hot!
Tour guide people are always hot.

Even at UNSW.

SaintMichael

HSC
N/A
well i think i should be the one that put this matter to rest since i've been to UNSW and currently is at Mac and to be honest with all of ya i think the girls at UNSW are pretty smart but you see the look dont really stack up to their brain, however at Macquarie some of the girls are gorgeous and they are very bright as well. Having said that i never been to sydney uni before but i might go just to check out the matter first hand and in doing so might get some numbers and msn/aim/icq/myspace/facebook in the process.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
SaintMichael said:
well i think i should be the one that put this matter to rest since i've been to UNSW and currently is at Mac
Yeah but this thread's on usyd and unsw.

SaintMichael said:
however at Macquarie some of the girls are gorgeous and they are very bright as well.
That's pretty oxymoronic :eek: Ok maybe not, but do you reckon club mac has more intelligent people than harvard too? :p

Having said that i never been to sydney uni before but i might go just to check out the matter first hand and in doing so might get some numbers and msn/aim/icq/myspace/facebook in the process.
Please don't, for your own sake.

SaintMichael

HSC
N/A
bobness said:
only if you love your guys fob and dota heads ;)
dont know what you really trying to say there but anyway good luck with your uai today and i hope you will achieve 98 uai.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)