• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

which one is better wagga wagga or Albury_wodonga? (1 Viewer)

sahar000

HSC
N/A
Hello

I am Sahar from Iran.
I like to study for TAFE network engineering & Bachelor IT_CSU (Diploma: ICA50405&CSU_Degree: 012006F). It in an integrate program that is presented by TAFE on Wagga Wagga and Albury campuses.

This course is presented by TAFE and CSU in two campuses. Albury_Wodonga campus along with CISCO (CCNA course) and Wagga wagga campus. I want to know witch of them better for me, I mean which one of them are better in quality of life and more beautiful green town and bigger town as make me more working opportunity. Finally, this matter very concern me and I got confused and I do not know what I have to do.

I‘d appreciate for your kind; I am looking forward to take me your reply and your advice.

Best regards,
Sahar form IRAN

R.S.V.P Please send me your answer to my email as possible:)

Sahar_tehrany000@yahoo.com

totd

HSC
Sahar,
It's a little unfortunate that no one has responded to you before now. I guess there's been no one on these forums with enough information to answer your question before now. I guess this information is going to be too late to help you, but it may answer questions for other people.

I’m not familiar with the program you’re referring to, however I shall attempt to answer based on my experiences. The Albury/Thurgoona Bachelor of Information Technology is predominantly concerned with Internet and Web technology, however to obtain the CNAP certification I have had to undertake the Cisco certification portion of my degree via Distance Education. This is quite acceptable within CSU as the subject is still being offered by the same university. You can also get transfer credits for most work you have done at another university – which may be helpful if you’ve already started a degree in Iran

Quite a number of people in my course have chosen the same option (completing subjects offered in Wagga or Bathurst via Distance Education) while remaining an Albury Internal student. One just has to keep a closer eye on deadlines.

And to answer your original question… Choose Albury. Albury Rocks! But I am biased. :)

Matt Samson

HSC
Comparing CSU campuses isn't the way to go.

Each campus normally is good at a specific area of interest.

Wagga Wagga / Orange are good for sciences;
Bathurst is good for Psychology, Business, Teaching, Journalism etc;
Albury is good for other things (im not really sure lol).

K

katie_tully

Albury is good for podiatry. Ha. I dunni. Actually I think Albury is the big IT campus.
Dubbo is good for teaching/nursing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)