• International Studies @ UNSW

Votes: 54 75.0%
  • Law/Arts @ UWS

Votes: 18 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

bekmay

yeah thats wat im gonna do... p.s. how did u not get in with 88? did u not get subject bonus points at all? I culd've had like 8 but u only get 5 max???
umm cut off this year was 93.something something (15 maybe?), and i could get 4 bonus points. soo gay =[

And you think internally transferring to law is?
i never said that, but working hard, getting extra marks and points and then applying within the same university seems less difficult and more convenient than transferring into another, and then having to adjust to a totally new place with new people and atmosphere.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Are you serious? Pretty sure UNSW law is pretty competitive for transfers, and what do you base UWS being shit on?
You ever see people trying to transfer into UWS from UNSW/USYD? No, because UWS is shit.

Cats out of the bag. Majority of people who go to UWS go because they failed to get into their first preference, hence why they transfer out whenever possible.

You know a university is shit when people just look at it as an alternative pathway for somewhere else.

spence

HSC
You ever see people trying to transfer into UWS from UNSW/USYD? No, because UWS is shit.

Cats out of the bag. Majority of people who go to UWS go because they failed to get into their first preference, hence why they transfer out whenever possible.

You know a university is shit when people just look at it as an alternative pathway for somewhere else.
I know of at least one person on this forum who transferred from UWS to Mac, and said UWS law was a lot better, and others have said that Mac is about as good as UNSW/USyd

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I know of at least one person on this forum who transferred from UWS to Mac, and said UWS law was a lot better, and others have said that Mac is about as good as UNSW/USyd
And I know of one friend who transferred from Mac to UNSW and said the complete opposite.

To be honest, I couldn't care less about Club Mac. It's not a terrible university but I wouldn't go as far as to say it equals UNSW/USYD. Anything's better than UWS however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)