Which people dominate media and the banking system worldwide? (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
we could do without china
we'd just have to import ramen noodles from elsewhere

or is that japan?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
we could do without china
we'd just have to import ramen noodles from elsewhere

or is that japan?
Ramen is japanese, but you will find that instant ramen and noodles are made in a lot of countries. Mi Goreng is made in Indonesia for example.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
wtf is mi goreng. i just eat fantastic noodles.
Indomie Mi Goreng is the most popular instant noodles in the world. You can buy them in Coles and Woolworths, but best to get them from asian stores. They are so popular that i saw an ad yesterday and fantastic have made cup noodles that are "mi goreng" flavour xD. Dont know how cup version will taste since the real Mi Goreng is a bit different, you have to drain the water and put in like 5 sachets (fried onions, chicken msg seasoning lol, chilli, sweet soy sauce, and oil). Since they are from Indonesia they are even Halal certified lol.

Macdaddy.

Banned
HSC
Indomie Mi Goreng is the most popular instant noodles in the world. You can buy them in Coles and Woolworths, but best to get them from asian stores. They are so popular that i saw an ad yesterday and fantastic have made cup noodles that are "mi goreng" flavour xD. Dont know how cup version will taste since the real Mi Goreng is a bit different, you have to drain the water and put in like 5 sachets (fried onions, chicken msg seasoning lol, chilli, sweet soy sauce, and oil). Since they are from Indonesia they are even Halal certified lol.
I don't recall anyone asking for an essay. You could've simply said "it's noodles".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)