Which related texts should i use - telling the truth (1 Viewer)

Which text should i use as a related text?

• The Truman Show

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Conspiracy THeory

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
HSC
Hey im doing telling the truth and am trying to decide on my 2 related texts to use. Im definately going to use the simpsons episode - Homer: Badman, coz i did really well with it in my assignment at school, plus i know the episode back to front basically. For the other one im trying to decide between the Truman SHow or Conspiracy Theory (Mel Gibson movie). Was originally leaning towards Truman Show but i just watched Conspiracy Theory today and think that it could also be a great text to use. What do you think?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Which ever one you know the best...
Do you know themes, ideas, techniques?

make a list for both movies and whichever is longer and you think you know better...use tha

ashmax

HSC
write on the one you know more techniques for and can argue more points about the truth for. plus think about how you can relate it back to your core text, ultimately its up to you to decide, just make sure youre comfortable with it and you better start studying one of them in detail now!!!! you dont have much time left!!

cataleptic

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Which ever one you know the best...
Do you know themes, ideas, techniques?

make a list for both movies and whichever is longer and you think you know better...use tha
I second that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)