Which results are you dying to see?! (1 Viewer)

coffeeblack

HSC
Extension History and Extension English, mainly because I think I blitzed my Extension English creative writing and my Extension History Crusades paper. My examination mark should at least tell me whether I did or whether I fell flat on my face. Also English Advanced because I'm curious to see how much of a difference memerising half a page of quotes made between my trial and my hsc exams. Also, Ancient History because it was my favourite subject.

darkroomgirl

HSC
coffeeblack said:
Extension History and Extension English, mainly because I think I blitzed my Extension English creative writing and my Extension History Crusades paper. My examination mark should at least tell me whether I did or whether I fell flat on my face. Also English Advanced because I'm curious to see how much of a difference memerising half a page of quotes made between my trial and my hsc exams. Also, Ancient History because it was my favourite subject.
Hey, dats cool... we do alot of the same subjects... Ancient History I'm really eager to see as well cos I actually enjoyed it, as opposed to suffered for it, like in English... Extension History I cant make my mind up on whether I'll get a good or okay-ish result.

coffeeblack

HSC
Well, look at it this way, Extension History will probably scale fairly well, so if you get an ok result it won't be so bad. Ancient History was far and beyond my best subject because I had a fantastic teacher. I actually managed to fill two booklets for each of the essays, in the 45 minute suggested time, and was fairly confident that I'd been nice and concise and not just rambled. So, enjoyment aside, it'd be nice to know I didn't fall flat there as well!

chronical176

Suicidal companion
HSC
what is a reasonable mark for english adv
i put 75% and dats like the bottom 25% of the state, i mean wtf??

sly fly

HSC
Although business studies is my easiest subject and was my best subject, I did reallyyy crap in the exam so I'm dying to see that

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
-anxious to see how much Physics will align seeing as though i stuffed up the exam big time.

-cant wait to see how Maths Extension aligns

- Math adv. another interesting one in terms of aligning

- wanna see if we beat last yrs Extension English marks

Oh and even though I dont do V.A or E.E.2... im really excited to see how everyone goes, its the first time our school offers both subjects for the HSC...

Gay Captain

HSC
physician said:
-anxious to see how much Physics will align seeing as though i stuffed up the exam big time.

-cant wait to see how Maths Extension aligns

- Math adv. another interesting one in terms of aligning

- wanna see if we beat last yrs Extension English marks

Oh and even though I dont do V.A or E.E.2... im really excited to see how everyone goes, its the first time our school offers both subjects for the HSC...
I think we're all interested to see maths and physics; If I recall, Maths 2U was pretty hard, 3u was easier than normal and physics was just very strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)