which rugby league player you hate the most!? (1 Viewer)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Billy Slater, Cameron Smith and pretty much the entire Melbourne team. Greg Inglis is clearly one of the best players in the world though.

isnice

HSC
um, tho they dont play anymore both mark geyer and phil gould are prats of the highest order.

ricky stuart is a dickhead as well.

and the kangaroos team in general piss me off...the individual players are ok but i hate their collective arrogant smug attitude.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
ITT: People hating on the Storm.

Understandable too, imo.

Looks like they'll be the team hated for a while longer too. They've signed Cronk, Slater, Inglis and Smith all to long-term contracts.

Hunt, Thaiday and Kimmorley are all over-rated imo, but I wouldn't say I 'hate' them.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
um, tho they dont play anymore both mark geyer and phil gould are prats of the highest order.

ricky stuart is a dickhead as well.

and the kangaroos team in general piss me off...the individual players are ok but i hate their collective arrogant smug attitude.
i actually know ricky stuart in person, and a lot of the sharks players, and they're really really nice people, especially ricky stewart and brett kimmorely [even though he's a doggie this year]. granted, some of them may be arrogant, but that comes with being told you're amazing all the time does it not?

blue_chameleon

HSC
i actually know ricky stuart in person, and a lot of the sharks players, and they're really really nice people, especially ricky stewart and brett kimmorely [even though he's a doggie this year]. granted, some of them may be arrogant, but that comes with being told you're amazing all the time does it not?
These two should never be spoken in the same breath.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
These two should never be spoken in the same breath.
haha. well they do like to shatter dreams. but i meant, like as you're growing up, you were probably always the best in your age group, always the 'coolest', the most athletic, etc. not necessarily now.

Mozza91

HSC
The only thing amazing about the Sharks is their complete lack of speed and attacking ability.

blue_chameleon

HSC
The only thing amazing about the Sharks is their complete lack of speed and attacking ability.
I'd probably be focusing on the Knights and how they'll go before you throw around those kind of remarks.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Cameron smith, billy slater, michael ennis, justin hodges, kidwell, anasta, hunt, thurston, webb,

Mozza91

HSC
Kinda like the Raiders and the Tigers
We have better forwards then these sides but are similar in terms of attack.
imo Raiders,Tigers,Knights and Titans are the best to watch not afraid to throw the ball around

OffTheChane

HSC
JASON RYLES!!! I HATE THAT GUY THANK GOD HIS GONE!!! AND IM NOT A DRAGONS SUPPORTER
Billy Slater great player but i hate you
Jamie Soward
QLD ORIGIN TEAM ESPECIALLY

Lebosouljah

HSC
N/A
i hate everyplayer besides hazem el masri, benny elias, george ndaira, hassan saleh, frank samia, jai ayoub, ahmed bajouri and danny chiha

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
hazem haha

i saw him eating with his family at my work

imo they all suckkkk!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)