Which subject are you getting the most homework from? (1 Viewer)

floatinglily

HSC
extension maths...one exercise per day @_@
...and i hear year 7's complaining about doing one exercise per week. like they know anything...

IceOnFire

HSC
Eco and Maths.

My eco teacher likes giving us lots of hw for some reason. :confused:

Maths is more self studying than the teacher forcing us to do the hw.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Eco and Maths.

My eco teacher likes giving us lots of hw for some reason. :confused:

Maths is more self studying than the teacher forcing us to do the hw.
I want to blame the teachers who allocated Economics on the same line as Physics preventing my friend from joining my school who wanted to study Economics and Physics and can't do so for that reason.

I wish to direct my anger towards the syllabus writers for now reducing the content in the Maths syllabus.

jazza1

HSC
believe it or not

i get most homework from

religion and i do studies of religion

1 unit

HSC
f3nr15 said:
I want to blame the teachers who allocated Economics on the same line as Physics preventing my friend from joining my school who wanted to study Economics and Physics and can't do so for that reason.

I wish to direct my anger towards the syllabus writers for now reducing the content in the Maths syllabus.
You're pissed off that the content is reduced? Surely you would want less to learn, less formulas to memorise and all that! I always thought that two unit math, while it isnt too hard if you're apt at math, is a shitload to learn/remember.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
watatank said:
You're pissed off that the content is reduced? Surely you would want less to learn, less formulas to memorise and all that! I always thought that two unit math, while it isnt too hard if you're apt at math, is a shitload to learn/remember.
Sorry, I need to reword that ... I mean the opposite, there hasn't been any noticeable changes, so I should say:

"I wish to direct my anger towards the syllabus writers for not reducing the content in the Maths syllabus."

HSC
Re: Did anyone drop a subject?

LottoX said:
YOU JUST HAD TO DELETE MY ON TOPIC POST DIDN'T YOU?!

Anyway, maths might seem like a lot, but once you get the hang of it, it clicks, and you'll see things faster, do the working faster, and eprhaps you might enjoy it later.
Agree 100%. Maths just seems to be so constant and full on, but I'm hoping that it'll pay off come exam time.

Also getting heaps from English Literature (I guess is equivalent to English Extension perhaps?????), because when you get homework for Lit, its full on, complicated, and time consuming.

van.tango

HSC
Chemistry, because my teacher sees fit to teach the entire syllabus through homework. I have hardly any homework for other subjects, which is scaring me a little.

HSC
Hmmm...I think my nightly homework for subjects is pretty even. But I seem to be getting the most mini-assignments from Chemistry.

fiona.p

HSC
Re: Did anyone drop a subject?

OMG effin extension english!! I hate how the essays have to be so long and boring!!

HSC
van.tango said:
Chemistry, because my teacher sees fit to teach the entire syllabus through homework.
My maths teacher does the exact same thing. Luckily, I'm finding it okay. But I know that lots of people in my class are having heaps of trouble.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I have to agree with you there. We're getting stacks of sheets for the subject. I reckon I got 2x more Chemistry worksheets than Biology ones.

cs01001

HSC
Yeah, most of the homework comes from Maths 2+3U, hardly any from Modern. For maths, she gives out a lot of work from the book, worksheets etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)