• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which subject is best and why? Legal,business,eco (1 Viewer)

leekie

HSC
business studies is actually better than economics in my opionon... economics is so dam hard compared 2 B.S.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I do all three of these subjects and find that;

Legal Studies: Often very interesting (does have it dry parts though) and definitely the easiest within the three.

Business Studies: I've found this subject to be extremely dry. I've found that regurgitating what we've learned in class yields results in this subject.

Economics: Definitely the most challenging and most interesting of the three. The fact that it scales well is a bonus.

bawd

HSC
I love Economics because my teacher is a complete nut (and teaches very well, mind you) who shows us Youtube and IBeatYou Videos of songs about Economics.

(To the tune of Black Eyed Peas - My Humps)

...My Bumps, My Bumps, My Bumps, My Bumps!
My Business Cycle Bumps, check it out!
She's got me spending, oooh
Spending all your money on C,
it's inflationary...

Very weird, but Economics is very good for those who are good at Commerce and have excellent Social Science teachers who always complain that their department is underfunded. ;)

HSC
Legal Studies: Absolutely love it
Business: :sleep: , but nonetheless, pretty easy
Economics: Very interesting, difficult to get your head around at first, but once you get the basics down pat, you're pretty good.

HSC
I hate business and find it hard, i think im the only one but my brain cannot function in business i dont know what to do lol.

ameher

HSC
i do business and legal. I find business heaps interesting, quite easy to get a hold of. Enjoy the business reports though, cause ur actualy solving a problem.
Legal studies is awesome, particularly crime, when analysing current criminal justice issues. Family law is ok, though its quite a large topic. Legal and Business rule!

Aznmichael92

HSC
i like legal more than economics. You get to know more about what is happening in society in regards to the law. It could help you avoid being fined :D

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aznmichael92 said:
i like legal more than economics. You get to know more about what is happening in society in regards to the law. It could help you avoid being fined :D
That's probably how the people from the Chaser avoid prosecutions lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)