Which Subjects Better? (1 Viewer)

spkt8n

HSC
I've narrowed down the options for the last subject I want to choose, it's out of the following:

- Business Studies
- Legal Studies
- Modern History
- Ancient History

Which one???

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Well it all depends on what you're interested in. Do you plan to run a business, or study law later? Do you enjoy History?

If it were me, I'd choose Modern History. But I'm too biased :)

topdeck

HSC
Definatley do modern history. Business, legal and ancient are a bore...and i do all of them!

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Legal and Modern are what I do at the moment.
Modern is good.
Legal is good.

SomaFairy

HSC
N/A
Like the others have said, definitely modern history.

booties4

HSC
Well i'm sorry, but im going to have to disagree with you all......Ancient History is so much better than modern. Ancient is so interesting- learning about how primitive cultures lived. You also learn that the teenagers back then are alot similar to us today:)
Is it just me or does anyone else find the fact that archeaologists are digging up mummified bodies and artefacts from thousands of years ago....thats so interesting.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
This is exactly the problem, everyone would have a different view of what you should do.

The subjects you choose should depend on what your interests are and what you want to do in the future.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
pritnep said:
This is exactly the problem, everyone would have a different view of what you should do.

The subjects you choose should depend on what your interests are and what you want to do in the future.
I agree with pritnep.

If you honestly think that you could make a decision from other people's biased opinions that would be beneficial for YOU, then think again.

Follow ur heart, ur interests, ur passions. Choose something that you would be motivated to study. Something that you would even consider pursuing.

Season

HSC
Modern history definitely, from all my friends its definitely the most interesting.

HSC
@spkt8n

It is simple. Follow these steps and you will be fine.
*Scroll up to the first post.
*Close your eyes.
*Point on a random point on the screen.
*The subject it is closest to is the subject you shall pick.

Seriously, you can't expect that biased forum visiters are able to make the decision for you. Just do what you think you would enjoy most and would go well in.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I do Business, Legal and Ancient. I like all of them. Business is good, because it's easy and there's not much to really digest. Legal is good, because you're able to branch off the topic and discuss some really interesting things that are relevant to today's society. Ancient is good, because...it just is.

No one can tell you what subject to do, because everyone has different likes and dislikes. Just think about what you, yourself, are interested in. What other subjects are you doing?

cs01001

HSC
Modern without a second thought. (Business gets really boring, lol)

But you should really pick what your REALLY like, we all have different tastes in terms of picking subjects. Good luck

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
Exactly what everybody else has said: how "great" a subject is, is relative. It all depends on what your interests and capacity is.

HSC
i no first hand abt history

if u like history.. do ancient
if u like politix.. do modern

cs01001

HSC
There should be a subjects called Modern Politics, lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
This was my point exactly. Everyone has different views and interest. Only you can decided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)