Which subjects ensure a higher scaling? (1 Viewer)

nh

HSC
If i take all sciences am I guarenteed a better subjects scaling? Note, that i am not just taking all sciences because of subject scaling i honestly love sciences but, i want to know if they have a good scaling on top of that.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
nh said:
If i take all sciences am I guarenteed a better subjects scaling? Note, that i am not just taking all sciences because of subject scaling i honestly love sciences but, i want to know if they have a good scaling on top of that.
It's good that you have considered interest in science before the scaling, and yes, they all scale up if you do well in them. :)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
The sciences, indeed any subject, will only scale up if you do well in them. Don't bother replying on scaling to save poor marks - it doesn't work that way. However, if you love the sciences, then you're likely to do well anyway, so no need to worry about scaling. :)

I_F

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
yea seriously you really have to be good at and also like the subject to do well..scaling wouldn't really help if you stuff up your marks :)

VQ

HSC
I took Indonesian Background Speakers and ESL which are said to be poor-scaling...but I got good marks and also good UAI...

SonyHK

HSC
I took 4unit maths cuz it had great scaling, and i worked hard in them and got good marks lol

elisabeth

HSC
If you do extremely well in all your subjects, you won't have to concern yourself with scaling at all and your desired high UAI will come.

Undertoad

HSC
Doing well at 4 unit maths put my uai up by about 2 more than if i'd done 2/3 unit and got 100 in 2unit. But like everyone is saying dont pick on scaling i just love maths.

P

pLuvia

Of course you're not guaranteed a high UAI, if you do bad in them, then no. But seeing as you love science, you are sure to do quite well.

Put as a lot of people have said, don't pick because of scaling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)