Which Subjects To Choose?? (1 Viewer)

MrA

For ppl doing a double major, do ppl usually choose all subjects from one major in one year, then do the whole second major the next year...

or do they choose a couple from each major each semester???
(i think my question is a little confusing :p)

which way is better???

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
From what I've seen people tend to mix the subjects from both majors (where possible) so they have variety in their study. It also seems that unis prefer that, maybe so students don't decide they're sick of uni and just drop out before finishing.

Ch00

HSC
N/A
It doesn't really matter. Having said that, your choices will be influenced by what semesters particular subjects are offered, if the subject is a prerequisite for another subject etc.

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
well, for my course B computing/ B business. It's compulsory that each degree major/submajor is chosen in equal amounts. E.g. two subj of each, every semester. I don't know if this is the same in other degrees, though. :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
The business faculty seems to be simultaneously more flexible and more rigid than others. You get duplicate lectures, more subjects, majors etc...but all these rules restricting what you can do, when, and by how much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)