Which Textbooks did you find most useful/I should use for Year 12 (1 Viewer)

MousePad

HSC
Hello!!! I just wanted know which textbooks you found most useful for your subjects mainly Biology, Chemistry, Business, and Maths 2U and 3U.

Just curious if I should change up my selection. Which is
InFocus (main) and Pearson (supplement) for Bio
Pearson (main) and InFocus (supplement) for Chem
InAction for Business
Cambridge for Maths.

Thankssssss

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
For Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1, Cambridge is generally considered to be the best and most useful textbook, which is due to the seemingly more difficult set of questions it contains compared to other textbooks, allowing for more effective learning and preparation, consequently allowing for favourable results.

The Business Studies in Action textbook is a good textbook because it elaborates upon the concepts in a coherent and detailed yet simplistic manner. When I did my HSC, we used the Cambridge HSC Business Studies textbook, which was also a very good textbook that shares some of the aspects I mentioned regarding the Business Studies in Action textbook. I strongly believe both textbooks are of high quality, and will both greatly assist you with your studies and preparations.

I hope this helps! 😄

SweatyAsian#1

HSC
Use In-Focus when grasping new content/topics and getting a better understanding, then use Pearson for the questions and critical-thinking since it has quite a few questions out-of-syllabus but still relevant and difficult

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)