Which UMAT course is better? (1 Viewer)

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
What interview score do you need to get in? Daaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
- that's gotta be a dickhead question - who gives a crap - with an attitude like that did you get in? - hahahah - i would have asked him when do we start training and kick my arse mate as long as i get in - hmm - attitude ? do you mean a number of losers have complained about him who didnt get into med? who - ha!

i got a question - how far do i have to climb to reach the top of mount everest - i really want to reach the top - really - just see d and get your arse in to med - im doing it this year - no bullshit missed entry lies anymore for me

M

rocafella32 said:
BUT WHATEVER YOU DO LOL STAY AWAY FROM ICARUS AND DALLAS...lol i could make a book out of the number of people who have complained about him...i even spoke to him on the phone once about interview training, and he blatantly called me dumb for asking a general question like what sort of interview score i need for adelaide med...so hes pretty much a A-hole

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Wake up klouded surfer - ausiechica is a medentry plant - in with ed boyapati - i remember reading some long long article from her on another forum about how she wanted to have his love child etc etc (metaphorically) - wake up - get the facts right - shes a stooge - nice pick up ab - how did you find out about her? connections in med school at newc? - get your facts right and give up the sky surfing on some illegal substance

M

kloudsurfer said:
Hey, back off.

AussieChica is a valued member of this forum who has been around for a lot longer than you and certianly has no affiliation with Medentry. --------MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-------sus-sus-sus-sus-
Its a bit rich for you to come on this forum and start insulting and falsely accusing her. Get your facts right.

msomana

HSC
Kloudsurfer's right... hands off AussieChica!

I KNOW HER IN PERSON - SHE DOES NOT WORK FOR MEDENTRY.

OR FOR ANY PREP COURSE OUT THERE. unlike someone...

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Marinababy said:
Wake up klouded surfer - ausiechica is a medentry plant - in with ed boyapati - i remember reading some long long article from her on another forum about how she wanted to have his love child etc etc

M
OLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
icarus - sujee - the missed entry questions have been ripped off the internet - and sold as highly researched originals - wait til the court case crunches this pack of lairs - icarus is for getting in - missed entry even got caught by google for spamming i see

M
sujee said:
I just want to know whether it is better to go to Med-entry or ICARUS for the UMAT course?. Which one would u recommend? or is it better to try both?:wave:

Last edited:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Marinababy said:
icarus - sujee - the questions have not been ripped off the internet - and sold as highly researched originals - wait til the court case crunches this pack of lairs - icarus for getting in - missed entry even got caught by google for spamming i see

M
No, incorrect. Neither sujee. Preparation courses are not required.
Preparation courses are basically questions taken from the internet, re-written (e.g. Sally is now Bob), and sold for $400+.
Don't be a tool.
As mana has stated, Emotional Intelligence by David Goleman is a must, in addition to Social Intelligence by the same author.
Various Mensa books which provide puzzle type questions will assist in preparing, as well as the Acer Sample Question Booklets 1, and 2.

Peace my friends,

-Bacilli

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Good stuff bacilli as this has been proven by missed entrys somel files showing the sources - needless to say i was caught last year - done a lot of research though and - allo allo - icarus questions are impossible to find so far by google searching - peace bacilli and are you making a coming back after your ban? - pleased to see the eq book up here as mr d recommended this book to us at the clinic also

M

Bacilli said:
No, incorrect. Neither sujee. Preparation courses are not required.
Preparation courses are basically questions taken from the internet, re-written (e.g. Sally is now Bob), and sold for $400+.
Don't be a tool.
As mana has stated, Emotional Intelligence by David Goleman is a must, in addition to Social Intelligence by the same author.
Various Mensa books which provide puzzle type questions will assist in preparing, as well as the Acer Sample Question Booklets 1, and 2.

Peace my friends,

-Bacilli

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Marinababy said:
Good stuff bacilli as this has been proven by missed entrys somel files showing the sources - needless to say i was caught last year - done a lot of research though and - allo allo - icarus questions are impossible to find so far by google searching - peace bacilli and are you making a coming back after your ban? - pleased to see the eq book up here as mr d recommended this book to us at the clinic also

M
Yeah, "so far".
What are these SOMEL files, and how do we obtain copies?
I'll guess and say SOMEL is 'Some of Medentry's Lies', yes?

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Not a bad guess - but my copy reads - stamp out medentry lies - im guessing they will become public knowledge eventually - monash students started them and they are very convincing as to who copied what and from where but best you get back to your studies bacilly

M

Bacilli said:
Yeah, "so far".
What are these SOMEL files, and how do we obtain copies?
I'll guess and say SOMEL is 'Some of Medentry's Lies', yes?

kloudsurfer

HSC
I just thought this warranted posting on all of these prep course thread that has been hijacked by certain members:

Wooz said:
I am questioning the credibility of those who post on this forum, esp those new memebers with a low post count...esp when 4 members have the same I.P.
Guess its not just "missed entry" that is being deceptive...

Last edited:

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
Lets go kloud surfing - bondi here we come

M

kloudsurfer said:
I just thought this warranted posting on all of these prep course thread that has been hijacked by certain members:

Guess its not just "missed entry" that is being deceptive...

msomana

HSC
Marinababy, Dallas did not recommend me any books - in fact, he did not mention any books at the clinic that we could go and use. I found this myself.

I'm also wondering why if the course costs $400 that he cannot supply each of the people doing ICARUS with a copy of Emotional Intelligence.

Icarus questions are not possible to find google searching? Realllly now?

Though they may not be labeled with the icarus insignia, I believe you can find very similar questions google searching. Search "IQ test" and you'll get lots of websites with those questions.

Or you could even *shock horror* go to the icarus website and do their free trials of stuff. You should be able to notice that:

a. They are really similar to those questions on the mensa/tickle/other iq test websites

and

b. they are free.

I don't see why anyone would pay another $400 for more of that stuff when they can get it for free.

And please Dallas, before something bad happens - remove the ad on your site that falsely claims that 8/10 of students who get in do icarus... in addition to the Vanuatu College of Medicine "affordable 160 week mbbs" *can't practice in australia* ad too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)