Which Uni has the most Azns? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
this country is being swamped with asians.
I was walking around eastwood today.

Lol azns galore except this lonely old man

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
Sometimes its their smile that draws me in. Some of them have nice figures. Sometimes its their hair (especially when its straight). I prefer those with rounder faces than longer ones.

*second post by darkwolfzx added in by Boxxhead*

I was walking around eastwood today.
Lol azns galore except this lonely old man
Firstly, fair enough. Faces are pretty important to me, but I just don't find their faces attractive, might be the eyes. Also, they're usually too skinny for my tastes and lack enough curves.

Secondly, yeah, I pass Eastwood every day I go to uni and it has heaps of Asians.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Boxxxhead said:
It depends on how you grow up as well. I went to primary around Canley Heights, where there are HEAPS of Asians, and then to high school in Fairfield, where there are a lot of Asians.

Not only that, I was always in Advanced/Accelerated Maths, which Asians often go well at, so I was always surrounded by them. Now, doing Actuarial at Mac (which is majority Asian by far) I am surrounded by them again, so it's natural for me to class people as 'Asian' and 'non-Asian.'

People I know who live in, say, Gosford didn't see Asians as different, because they weren't a majority like they were for people like me.

Not many people have anything against people from Belarus, coz they don't meet enough Belarussians to make a stereotype against them.
So you're saying it's justified to stereotype against asians because there is a lot of them but not aagainst Belarussians because there isn't a lot of them?

Most of the asians I know speak perfect english.

Boxxxhead said:
It's not racism if you don't like them coz of qualities they exhibit.
If you dont like someone because off a quality they exhibit. No, that's not racism. If you don't like a race because some people of the race exhibit a quality, then yes, it is.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
So you're saying it's justified to stereotype against asians because there is a lot of them but not aagainst Belarussians because there isn't a lot of them?

Most of the asians I know speak perfect english.
I never said it was justified. You just said a lot of people on here were racist, and I said that a lot of it is because there are a lot more Asians surrounding them than other races. Lots of people hate, say, rap music, when it became really popular at the start of the century, but before it became big, nobody who hated it made a big deal, because it wasn't rubbed in their faces. It's because if something you don't like is rubbed in your face, then the effect is going to be magnified, which is how a lot of people feel with Asians because they're so predominant at uni.

BackCountrySnow said:
If you dont like someone because off a quality they exhibit. No, that's not racism. If you don't like a race because some people of the race exhibit a quality, then yes, it is.
That's right, but lots of people dislike Asians because honestly, at uni, most of them DO exhibit those qualities, with a few exceptions. The people posting here are acknowledging that.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
If you don't like a group of people because of the qualities 99.9% of the people within that group exhibit that is also not racism...

If the group concerned was made up of all white people instead of asians no one would be calling it racism.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Can you really cite a group that fits that.

Yeah, you can make the usual lame jokes "all lebs a rapists" ect.

But can you actually think of a characterstic a particular race overwhealmingly displays much more than other races?
Yes, on some characteristics, but that is another argument entirely.

I never made that claim in this thread.

I am referring specifically to the asians at uni that I have come into contact with, not an entire race. With the exception of 1 girl none of them have been able of speak english well enough and every time I have had one in my group they have pulled the entire group down or forced other people to fix/redo all their work.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Cmon guys iam isn't a racist, he's just a giant dickhead.

barling89

McLovin it :D
HSC
frig, there's alot of hate in this thread.....you should just accept the fact that international students aren't gonna leave or decrease in number

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
generally i do find international students annoying or just students and tutors/lecturers annoying when they do not know how to speak english clearly or cannot demonstrate capable english on paper.

its not a hatred or anything. so dont get me wrong for being racist. it is just annoying.

however, i do not find that sweeping generalisations about the asian population in universities appropriate either. i agree that there is a lot of them, but what do you want to do about it? you have to realise that there isnt as many international students as you think there is. go check up the figures in the good universities guide. its not hard.
and who said asians cannot dominate universities. if the non-asian population wanted to be there, they would get there somehow. dont go whinging that your classes are dominated by asians. realise the facts. there is actual quota for letting in which ethnicities into uni. unless you accept that there is indigenous schemes.

you shouldnt care whether an asian is hot or not, or whether a particular race is in your class. your not there to wank off or have an orgasm in class. your not there to get oral or sex there either. your all there for the same reason in the end, that is to get an education.

i accept that the screening tests for allowing students into unis may be flawed, such as acceptable english levels or acceptable levels of mathematics, but you have to deal with it. money for our unis have to come from somewhere.

Fat Fung

HSC
i am asian...........=[

dont say bad things abt my race
we come here and live in peace

PEACE ^^v

3unitz

HSC
N/A
Fat Fung said:
i am asian...........=[

dont say bad things abt my race
we come here and live in peace

PEACE ^^v
i love asians. congrats on being asian.

DTFM

HSC
I don't know if this is any help, but I just thought I would throw it out there: I once saw an Asian walking around in Canberra. Though maybe it was just a white person with a tan.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
DTFM said:
I don't know if this is any help, but I just thought I would throw it out there: I once saw an Asian walking around in Canberra. Though maybe it was just a white person with a tan.
oh my mother fucking god...

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
born2bkinggg said:
Out of these Uni's here which is the most populated with azns?
- university of newcastle
- sydney uni
- UTS
-Charles Sturt Uni
-Uni of New SOuth Wales
UNSW.

Fat Fung

HSC
yeah...there are asians in caberra......
tourists and asians DO live in canberra
whats wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)