Which uni is better 4 law? (1 Viewer)

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
hey guys,
i was just wondering which uni would be best 2 study law at? im really undecided on which way 2 go... assuming i actually get the marks 2 get in2 law that is. I was thinking of foind a combined arts/law, do u think thats a good way 2 go?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
For arts/law, I would say USYD... for anything else combined with law, UNSW. :)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
well, I say usyd is pretty good, but realistically are you going to get the 99.6 you need to get in? If not, try looking at other uni's law programs, and find the best out of them.

1 more

fructis
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
For arts/law, I would say USYD... for anything else combined with law, UNSW. :)
:mad: shhhhhhh
....i like to think otherwise:)

Soul

New Title...
hmmm, don't let that slip Laz! lol

can't let down UNSW's reputation can we!?

we're the modern, practical, up-to date and fun, interesting uni!

not to mention: sexy

if you want to hang around Hogwart's draughty castle then go the 'other' one

Mordenkainen

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Asquithian
HERE WE GO AGAIN...another law debate
Haha, no. It's the same old law debate which hasn't been resolved. :D
(But seriously, usyd is the better uni for law :p )

B

Bambul

Postgrad Law at Harvard beats all of them :p
But if I were doing Arts/Law, I'd probably prefer to go to USyd. And I'm a UNSW person, I normally enjoy a bit of USyd bashing.

1 more

fructis
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
the question is about the law school...Which uni has the best law...and id say there is nothing between UNSW LAW faculty and USYD LAW faculty ...However id UNSW arts isnt quite as good at usyds...
I dont understand how people measure these assertions? Given the multitudes of various arts subjects offered at both unis, and the host of personal permutations available for any particular course sequence, perhaps any comparative judgement of such a vast faculty may be a touch mythical?

Anyway who cares about arts, lets face it, its not exactly the most vocational degree. :)

Btw Asquithian, I dont know if you missed this in another thread, but I am genuinely stalking you, we are in the same politics tutorial! :D

1 more

fructis
HSC
Nope, Im not the French guy ;). Although how fascinating was it to have so many different nationalities in our class, who are interested in Australian politics, and yet are so much more objective and detached than we are?

Im sure lots of arts/law people would be doing politics anyway.

There were only 2 arts law girls, so you have a 50% chance of getting it right.

Did you know the guy sitting next to you prior to uni? You have such a strong aussie accent btw!

1 more

fructis
HSC
hahaah no lol not him! you were slightly more eloquent i think! actually, that guy seemed quite bright, he said a few witty/pertinent things.

i know who you are, you posted liek 1000 pictures up!

nah, the girl sitting next to 'paul' wasn't me. she's a friend of mine though.

1 more

fructis
HSC
i was sitting next to the girl sitting next to Paul.

No, your accent is not *that* strong. Certainly less strong than aforementioned guy.
How NOT funny was the lecturer when mixing up the Scottish/American?! i was CRINGING.

1 more

fructis
HSC
No, Paul didnt contribute, hence my learning of his name for the first time just a short while ago!

Well even if i did contribute, It cant have been very valuable, given I am scarcely memorable! ;)
I said 1 or 2 brief things, but i was rather tentative seeing as i didnt do the readings. What a great start to tutorial #1!
Are you going to do this weeks assignment? I wanted to but...ugh...camp!

Soul

New Title...
Huh? you two know each other?

which politics tutorial are you guys in?

1 more knows Asquithian but Asquithian doesn't know 1 more (stalker! lol) but Asquithian knows someone named 'paul' who 1 more doesn't know!

lol, aaaah the intricate complexities of social r'ships shared @ UNSW by arts/law students

timmii

sporadic attendee
Should I reveal??? ;)

Asquithian! How can u not notice 1 more??? :p She's the female in 2 of ur tuts, and not the one u already guessed...surely theres a hint given there??? :p :D

Enjoy camp!!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)