Which Uni Should I Go Too To Become A... (1 Viewer)

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
hi people

i was wondering what university is the best in regards to studying to become a scientist. I want to work my way up so i can one day travel to area 51 and reverse engineer alien technology. But i have a long way to go til then, so which uni would they look at best for this type of job i want?

thanks in advance

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Krangelus said:
i was wondering what university is the best in regards to studying to become a scientist. I want to work my way up so i can one day travel to area 51 and reverse engineer alien technology. But i have a long way to go til then, so which uni would they look at best for this type of job i want?
In that case uni doesn't matter, as long as you're a top notch scientist. But you should definitely look at ones in the US. You should start working for the Pentagon and then get your science degree.

Kierkegaard

HSC
Unfortunately, they usually don't give that sort of clearance on the basis of which university you've got your degree from. I suggest joining the "Amend for Arnie" campaign (God help us!) and then following it up with a run for the White House. Once in the White House, you'll have access to some of the best psychiatrists and drugs in the world.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
this reminds me of all those guys who wanted to become NASA astronauts and did aerospace engineering at usyd.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
You should really think about it. Seriously...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)