Which universities have hotter girls? (1 Viewer)

SFinspired

HSC
There are a thousand more times twisted, weird and ridiculous threads than this on BoS. Trust me. Get used to it :)

bio_nut

HSC
Both. But that post was referring to the chairs :p
Hahaha, fair enough :)

God the chairs at usyd suck... But there are plenty of hot guys and girls to stare at during lectures to distract myself, so all is well!

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Hahaha, fair enough :)

God the chairs at usyd suck... But there are plenty of hot guys and girls to stair at during lectures to distract myself, so all is well!
chairs & stairs on the brain

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Well I'm doing Engineering, so either way there won't be many people of the female variety. I'm doing Arts (majoring in German) too though...

Doomah

HSC
UNSW have some friggen hot beach babes that make me go to the toilet and jerk off...

debts

HSC
N/A
USYD arts students
yep, absolutely - the antithesis of UNSW commerce. psych at USYD (apparently) is worth a mention too.

notre dame arts is very promising, as i noticed on enrolment day - but lots of ditzy types however, one girl looked at a poster about uni exchange and loudly asked her mother "where is massachusetts mum?". hot.

UWS design and communications faculties has heaps of subjectively hot wog chicks, unspecified large amounts of asian women of unspecified hotness and the rare hot white beezy from the blue mountains. i think.

Rickbrah

HSC
lets get back on topic haha.

anyone else got a say on where the hot girls are?

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Does anyone find this thread stupid?

So, does whether or not a uni is filled with 'hot' girls, really affect which institution you wish to enroll?
serious person alert. bruup bruup.

Um pretty sure Tasmania must have the most ugly people per capita. I went to sydney for the first time since hitting puberty in October and i pretty much wanted to do every boy I saw.

Also, v hot French backpackers at work today, except i accidentally trod on one of their foots. They spoke with sexy accents and i showed them cheap donuts and muffins.

Foodie

HSC
N/A
Well I'm doing Engineering, so either way there won't be many people of the female variety. I'm doing Arts (majoring in German) too though...
+1

Engineering = veritable sausage fest.

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Which universities have more comfortable chairs?
Some of the usyd theatres have wooden benches for seats. Your ass will be sore after an hour at max.

SFinspired

HSC
what are you serious. i thought usyd had couches for their lecture halls.

and ROFL at this thread changing into topic of chairs. gg OP

witide

HSC
USYD arts definitely. A few in engineering, but mostly dudes or asians. I'm transferring to UTS though, but things were looking promising at enrollment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)