Which will be your best module? (1 Viewer)

Which will be your best module?

• AOS - Journeys (Physical, Imaginative, Inner)

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Module A - Comparative Study of Text and Context

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Module B - Critical Study of Texts

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Module C - Representation and Text

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

mishka

HSC
N/A
So yeah, which module do you think you'll do best in??

And why do you feel better about that one??

mishka

HSC
N/A
for me, it's BR/BNW - which is funny, since it's the one i most hated at the start of the year!! but i think it's probably the easiest for me because of the emphasis on context, there's always mention of it, and i've got it pretty much down pat.

lizzieee_

representations and text.... cos i just wrote a band 6 essay on it hehe first one this year im so proud..... :D

J

jhakka

I find Area of Study is easy, though I tend to get almost full marks in Module A even if I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
haha yes, that happened to me in thr trial
i thought i did a pretty dodgy essay on emma/clueless and it was only 4 pages and it got full marks

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Definately FRONTLINE, (rep and texts). I love the content. I love the show. I love the module. Period :p

mishka

HSC
N/A
well you can still say which one you will be better at... doesn't mean it's going to be brilliantly better!

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i have got a 20/20 for BNW/BR but in exams its king lear. i reproduced the essay (close to) for virtually the same question for my teacher and he said it was crap which is strange coz i got 18 in trials. i got a 20 for another practce one though. AOS used to be my best as i got 40/45 in half yearly but i majorly bombed it in trials coz i couldnt write a review how they wanted and my creative writing was too oblique and not directly related to the stimulus enough. tooooo overly implicit. not just implicit

tennille

HSC
Module B- Gwen Harwood. I'll prolly go really good in AOS but I stuffed up the 2nd section in the trials.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Module A (R&G/Hamlet)!!! I used to suck at it, then it all suddenly just clicked (dont u love it when that happens) and i got an A for my essay in the trials :)

I suck at Module B (Speeches), Module C (Powerplay - 1984) i should be good at, i know the text inside out but it doesnt seem to translate into marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)