Which? (1 Viewer)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I am seriously considering trading in my commodore and getting a new car, i am tossibg between going for an awesome V8 SS ute and can get a 03model in my price range (under 30) or I am thinking about a brand new subaru imprezza 2.0i luxury hatch which is cheaper than the SS in up front cost, running costs and insurance (online quote for $3800 a year on SS)

Suggestions? I am leaning towards a new imprezza but I really like the idea of a V8 and at my age i can blame it on youthful stupidity when I look back at the huge expense!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Personally I'd go the impreza. Handles a fuckload better, quicker on the sprint.

But the brute power does sound mildly intruiging.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
get the ute.
it bags up so fuckin easy.

drove out to picton today to go Go Karting, an went with a mate who has a VZ SS ute. oh man, that thing can do a burnout

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
id rather subaru
not a big fan of holdens

CieL

HSC
bowman said:
drove out to picton today to go Go Karting, an went with a mate who has a VZ SS ute. oh man, that thing can do a burnout
Picton's track is pretty good! Went there 2 wks ago.. as for burnouts.. where the hell did you do one? The gravel carpark? lol

Anyways.. between the two I'd get the impreza.. just because I'm not a fan of v8 UTES.. if it wasn't an ute that's a different story..

But why those two choices in general? Nothing else you fancy?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
we were doing them where ever we felt that rubber needed to be laid....? not on the gravel

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I dunno, watching too many movies/playing too many games makes me wanna drift, and rwd is the way to go. And I agree with Ciel, I'd be all over the holden if it wasn't a ute.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Personally I'd go the impreza. Handles a fuckload better, quicker on the sprint.

But the brute power does sound mildly intruiging.
It's a 2.0... An SS would walk it. Non WRX = fail.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
CieL said:
But why those two choices in general? Nothing else you fancy?
Not really, the subaru is deffinately my fav of the new choices in my budget as a new car and I have always wanted an SS ute, but not sure if it is a good decision now as it is so insanely expensive right now. The subaru has good write ups and is also a) cheaper to start with b) cheaper to insure c) will hold its re-sale value pretty well

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
mr_brightside said:
did I say how long the sprint was? :p
It'd have to be pretty short since you can't launch 2.0 subarus for shit/. Unless you want to destroy the clutch, so I guess you meant the time between the SS driver puts his foot down and the torque converter picks up?

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Just saw the new model last night, seems nice i'm in a bit of a love hate stage right now. Anyone got any other ideas for me??

slysikent

HSC
rexys are fully sick bro! dun get da bloody ute, itz shit. fink cuz itz got a v8 it'll go hard but itz a ute so itz lite in da back and it will fux u ova bro wen u floor it or corner hard. itz got no grip in da back bro and u spin out an shit. rexyz r da way to go bro!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)