whinge :'( HELP! (1 Viewer)

babey69

babey69
HSC
ahhhh.. i screwed up :'(.. the test doesnt seem 2 hard, looking at it now.. but i had one of those major mental blanks!! ahhh.. and maths is my best subject 2!!! shit shit shit.. can some1 please make me feel betta by sayin that my marks r gunna majorlly get scaled up cuz i have 1st rank?!

B35tY

HSC
Nah you're gonna fail. Scaling doesn't help for failures..

J/K you'll do fine. Don't worry about it now, concentrate on your next exam.

HSC
yea, b35ty is right, don't worry to much about it now, focus on the exam(s) to come. If you look around, a lot of people didn't do all that well.

HilaryLush

HSC
babey69 said:
ahhhh.. i screwed up :'(.. the test doesnt seem 2 hard, looking at it now.. but i had one of those major mental blanks!! ahhh.. and maths is my best subject 2!!! shit shit shit.. can some1 please make me feel betta by sayin that my marks r gunna majorlly get scaled up cuz i have 1st rank?!
try ur hardest not to worry, if ur like me tho, u'll obsess over every mark...maths is my best subject too and i didn't do very well- hope that makes u feel better

Ether

HSC
dw, I'm topping 2u in my school, and we have a big grade with 11 and 10 graders who did it as well,

and i feel fudged with the exam, moreover with qn 10, which i realise how bodged up i made my answers in the very last bit of question 10 the area one,

i made some little errors as well like area of triangle in that garden, i did everything right except multiply the area of the triangle by sin60, yes fudged,

i think now looking across this forum, i got that very easy probability one wrong as well, fudge

kafkan

HSC
i spent most of my time on maths and fucked it up to.. dont worry.. real life begins when these shite exams finish

Benmc

HSC
Same....I fucked up my 2unit paper.
I'm ranked 1st in 2unit and 2nd in 3 unit and i think some 2unit kid whos ranked like 7th beat us all..3 unit students.

Just thank that your assessment marks are good even though they're moderated against the exams, it'll still help.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
It is kind of wierd like you work so hard da whole yr and then u make some shitty silly mistakes and you don't really seem to get a certain question and den u get stuffed. Really who cares if you/me/anyone didn't perform to our full potential on that particular day. At least we can say to ourselves, make or break, we tried our best and lets move on with it bcz worryin too much gets u nowhere(from past experiences).
Anyway good luck in ur next exams, hopefully youll make up wat uve lost, but only with a clear mind, so don't stress out....

babey69

babey69
HSC
kido_1 said:
It is kind of wierd like you work so hard da whole yr and then u make some shitty silly mistakes and you don't really seem to get a certain question and den u get stuffed. Really who cares if you/me/anyone didn't perform to our full potential on that particular day. At least we can say to ourselves, make or break, we tried our best and lets move on with it bcz worryin too much gets u nowhere(from past experiences).
Anyway good luck in ur next exams, hopefully youll make up wat uve lost, but only with a clear mind, so don't stress out....
wow, u sound like one wise guy!! hehe wat u sed is like sooo true ay! except "Really who cares if you/me/anyone didn't perform to our full potential on that particular day" ..ppl who r gunna b selectin us 4 uni n stuff r gunna care hunni.. lol, sad but trueee!
damn im gunna b glad wen dis stupid hsc shit is gunna b ova!! i juz hope i dun end up havin 2 repeat hehe..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)