"White America" (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Gustus said:
Hey Do U's read The Source, Last year I was basically subscibed.

That Article they did on Eminem was heavy shit, before that I was a fan but after readin that nah way, I was pissed, totally cut.

"By now, the world know's about Eminem's notorious rasists rants. Now one white gentlemen fron his neighborhood divulges how this tape finally made it to the publics ears and why he thinks the world needed to hear the real slim shady"

"A Detroit reisdent and life-long Hip-Hop fan stumbled upon the now infamous racist Eminem tapes over a year ago"

"He's (MM's) got another tape that makes this look like Sunday School. He's Getting really ill with it, calling Black people 'moon crickets' and 'porch monkeys'."

"There was thing that they did. It was called 'The Racist Rap Hour With Bassmint Productions' and I refuse to even get on it" - Chaos Kid
U absolute FUCKING IDIOT - didn't they fail to mention that Eminem was fukin 16 yrs old wen he said that shit? Im sure u sed a bunch of shit at a similar age that you haven't been proud of. He was pissed after being used and dumped by a black chik he was goin out wif.

Im brown, and that doesn't stop me from listening to eminem. At least it seperates the real fans from the fake ass "everyone else listens to eminem so ill buy his album even tho i dont like his shit" fukin fans like you. Good riddance.

Gustus

HSC
shady_03 said:
U absolute FUCKING IDIOT - didn't they fail to mention that Eminem was fukin 16 yrs old wen he said that shit? Im sure u sed a bunch of shit at a similar age that you haven't been proud of. He was pissed after being used and dumped by a black chik he was goin out wif.

Im brown, and that doesn't stop me from listening to eminem. At least it seperates the real fans from the fake ass "everyone else listens to eminem so ill buy his album even tho i dont like his shit" fukin fans like you. Good riddance.

FUCK OFF

I was so not one of them. I enjoyed his music because he's talanted. Yes I said it

EMINEM IS TALANTED

But that doesn't mean the shit he says is right.

you can't be serious about that 16 year old shit. If he said as a kid it would be different. By age 16 people have created themselves a personalty and there own opinions, little kids and shit they can be ignored because it's their parents and older people that influence them.

But hey if you were still getting mummy to wipe your ass and tuck you in at night at 16, good ridence to ya.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Gustus said:
FUCK OFF

I was so not one of them. I enjoyed his music because he's talanted. Yes I said it

EMINEM IS TALANTED

But that doesn't mean the shit he says is right.

you can't be serious about that 16 year old shit. If he said as a kid it would be different. By age 16 people have created themselves a personalty and there own opinions, little kids and shit they can be ignored because it's their parents and older people that influence them.

But hey if you were still getting mummy to wipe your ass and tuck you in at night at 16, good ridence to ya.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This coming from sombody who beleives the source!
If u truly beleive that Em is a racist, then ur more fukin stupid than i thought. And yeah, im serious because he said that shit ONCE. once in 29 years u dumb shit.

People's opinions change, u cant hold agaisnt him something he said 13 years ago. AND more importantly DOES HE STILL SAY THAT SHIT NOW? DOES HE STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE?...

Lets look at the list of rappers that Eminem has worked with (to see how racist he is)

Dre
Jay z
50 cent
Lloyd Banks
Game
D12
Stat Quo
Nas
Jadakiss
DBlock
Redman
Mel Man
Obie Trice
Stiky Fingaz
Snoop
Xzibit........

Yeah all those guys are white as they come! Eminem aoplogised for it and doesn't feel that way ne more towards black ppl. So drop it u fukwit

Last edited:
HSC
eminem > benzino

vibe > source

any rap mag > the source

benzino beefing with em.....benzino owns the source.....put two and two together and stop reading it.

eminem was very young and angry when he said that....sif people don't change, that is in no way a reason to shit on all his album, you're a fucking idiot if you stopped listening to him just because of that....who the fuck cares. All he said was some bull about some black girls.....WOW!

HSC
Gustus said:

^ another reason why you're a fucking idiot. Everyone's different mr maturity.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
^ another reason why you're a fucking idiot. Everyone's different mr maturity.
HERE HERE!

Grustus is a dumbass hiphop... don't waste ur time on him (next he'll be saying Vanilla ice was a racist)

Gustus

HSC
hey look im only postin my opinion

i take on what your sayin bout the source. i didn't know that stuff before. i admit im not up on ALL hip hop stuff, but hey i wouldn't have started the thread if i did.

i wanted to know more about this em shit so i tried it, i could say im sorry for starting so much shit, but fuck you guys, HipHopHorray and Shady 03, are heartless, you assume you know everything,
mabey you do, but are you over there in US and really up in music bus. or are you two aussie loosses pretendin to be in the know

Gustus

HSC
soo

where do you suggest i get my info. if the source is so fucked up

im open for ideas

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Just read on the net.
I used to read The Source, but after I discovered Benzino waz one of the ownerz, I stopped.

HSC
Gustus said:
soo

where do you suggest i get my info. if the source is so fucked up

im open for ideas

well buying hip hop mags over here is useless because they always get em like 3 months behind......(eg the latest source mag in parra newsagent is december 04 issue) Vibe is good....but the net is tha B3sT

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
well buying hip hop mags over here is useless because they always get em like 3 months behind......(eg the latest source mag in parra newsagent is december 04 issue) Vibe is good....but the net is tha B3sT
omg the source dont they have a beef with eminem and his krew? i kno cause i heard it in an eminem diss song its like sooo rare nobody has heard it and it says that emimens mag is gettin bigger (XXL) than the source which is just gay cause it has a white owner (said eminem) and thats so shit cause the owner should be black cause it would be more gangsta

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah man have u heard that song? its called "nail in the coffin" its like fully underground mixtape shit, u can only get it on the streets, thats how my mate got it cause he went to america and u could only get those mixtapes from compton and its like full gang wars and shit there 24/7 everywhere you look and he got shot at heaps of times hes lucky he never died

7th Sign

HSC
ive never really been a fan of him...

theirs alot of dis tracks out about him and all of his other g unit people

for example 50 cent and the game their is soo many diss tracks about them.....i think their all shit....most of their songs arnt even good....i hate hoe they also claim to be great mates with pac and biggie but really they never were....

HSC
"I did real songs with BIG no made up shits' - Jadakiss @ 50 cent

:D:D:D:D

i don't think they claim to have known em' they just wanna be them and capitalise on their fame...whoops i mean 2pacs fame........not many ppl appreciate biggies greatness (and i reckon his greater than pac)....in sydney anyway

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
BreaKing said:
yeah man have u heard that song? its called "nail in the coffin" its like fully underground mixtape shit, u can only get it on the streets, thats how my mate got it cause he went to america and u could only get those mixtapes from compton and its like full gang wars and shit there 24/7 everywhere you look and he got shot at heaps of times hes lucky he never died
LoL .

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Grustus we may look "heartless" but you look like a dumbass.

P.s Next time make sure u know everything before u shoot off your mouth and look totally stupid. Just a bit of advice.

Gustus

HSC
thanx ya

my whole perspective of hip-hop has been totally changed lately. not only by what you guys say in here, but other shit to.

I went to see 'Morganics' last night, I don't wana start no more shit on this thing but, what do you fulla's think of him.

I liked the way he said how things are with, not arrogance and not with pitty, he just said them, like tellin bout "gangs" in sydney, and mainly the aboriginal connections with hip-hop.
Sure some of his stories may have come across harsh for some people to hear, but only because they live in fairytales where that shit don't happen.

I wanna know, before i start spreading my ideas and make myself look dumb (Shady 03), how credited is MORGANICS?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)