Would you go for an asian guy?

• Yes

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%

• Total voters

ay0_x

HSC
If I met an "edwardian" guy I would surely be lesbian.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
why do you look so confused dux&src? i find asian boys attractive because of there exotic looks, they are genuine lovers (edward type lovers lol!! <33), there family-orientated style (i love a guy that loves his own family and enjoys a night at home) and there loyalty and oh they are smart as well like ayo said.
this is a interesting topic and after reading the other threads i think im off to start a new thread :)
So you want a clingy obsessive stalkerish boyfriend with the personality of a statue and a good smile that will stare at you obsessively while you sleep?

Paradox.101

HSC
GROSS?

I think that the one with short hair is way cuter than Bella.

Even the blonde bitch.
You're a chick that doesn't follow the Twilight series, you got to be kidding right?! Weelll, since I'm a Twilight nerd... I know it's sad... it's cause they're vampires and Bella isn't, and being a vampire in the Twilight series makes you, ironically, the most gorgeous thing on earth.

ay0_x

HSC
You're a chick that doesn't follow the Twilight series, you got to be kidding right?! Weelll, since I'm a Twilight nerd... I know it's sad... it's cause they're vampires and Bella isn't, and being a vampire in the Twilight series makes you, ironically, the most gorgeous thing on earth.
What?

BELLA IS NOT PRETTY SHES FUG. so fug.

Paradox.101

HSC
I was implying the opposite lol, the blonde chick and the short haired chick, Alice (major hottie) is better looking than Isabella because Isabella isn't a vampire - being a vampire in the Twilight world means that you're eye candy.

hermione > bella
Lol so true but only just recently did Hermione become haawwt

ay0_x

HSC
I was implying the opposite lol, the blonde chick and the short haired chick, Alice (major hottie) is better looking than Isabella because Isabella isn't a vampire - being a vampire in the Twilight world means that you're eye candy.

Lol so true but only just recently did Hermione become haawwt
Pfft.

even Bella's white friend and black friend are better looking than her.

she's just so epic fail.

Paradox.101

HSC
She ain't that bad! You make her seem like the grudge or something haha.
I'd say her "black friend" looks better than her but definately not Edward... he's as pale as you can get.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
She ain't that bad! You make her seem like the grudge or something haha.
I'd say her "black friend" looks better than her but definately not Edward... he's as pale as you can get.
Taylor Lautner has a six pack and looks really good for his age. :)

dux&src

HSC
They are cute, smart and it is very unlikely that an Asian boy will look like any of my relatives.
Why do you despise your relatives so much?

Paradox.101

HSC
Taylor Lautner has a six pack and looks really good for his age. :)
Yeah a fit bloke he is and he knows how to fight too which would be a major plus in my books if I were a girl or gay :p

ok lets be honest

if you saw that actress in the street you would never call her fug

you stupid jesalous whore
+1 .. minus the stupid jealous whore bit, just because I'm not so judgmental.

Last edited:

dux&src

HSC
Yeah a fit bloke he is and he knows how to fight too which would be a major plus in my books if I were a girl :p

Or gay.

ay0_x

HSC
Why do you despise your relatives so much?
Um. it's not despise so much... as... I'd feel wrong fucking a guy who looked like one of my relatives.

So did not want to put it in those terms.

L, I find that actress very stoner looking and fug and in the street i would probably laugh at her. It has nothing to do with jealousy if I have no problem saying the other girls in the movies are hot, you fucking tool.

dux&src

HSC
Yeah a fit bloke he is and he knows how to fight too which would be a major plus in my books if I were a girl or gay :p

nice edit there ;)
Glad to see you ain't homophobic.

dux&src

HSC
Um. it's not despise so much... as... I'd feel wrong fucking a guy who looked like one of my relatives.

So did not want to put it in those terms.

L, I find that actress very stoner looking and fug and in the street i would probably laugh at her. It has nothing to do with jealousy if I have no problem saying the other girls in the movies are hot, you fucking tool.
What-what like incest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)