white clothes + eyeshadow (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
So im wearing all white and silver for something, what colour eyeshadow should i use? someone suggested an outrageous colour like hot pink or something, any suggestions ?

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeah i was thinking of bronzey/gold, silver and black dont look so good on me :(

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
almost any colour
bronzey gold would be ok but i don't think plain gold would be. i don't like mixing gold and silver.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
If you think you could pull it off, you could line your eyes with white and black eyeliner and then put a bright silver shade all over the lid, with liquid eyeliner winging out to the side.

That's what I'd do.

Alternatively, you can just go smoky black or bronze. Don't let the bronze be too reddish or you'll look like a crack whore.

*hopeful*

HSC
bronze can look reddish :confused:

errr white eyeliner, i dunno about that
but definately doing the whole winging out liner thing (with black)

live to learn

HSC
u need ur eyes to be the focus. have them really stand out. have u thought about going a dark brown trim with browns stagin through from light to dark up the eye lid. Blacks aways a winner to. to make the black sassy, try just have a really heavy black eyelinner trim and dont fill in with eye shadow. if u do this though go for big eyelashes... really big lashes...good luck.

Skeeta

HSC
I wouldnt' do anything too bright unless you're really familiar with makeup and your face.. Otherwise you'll look like a little kid wearing mummies makeup

which isnt exactly a good look.

It depends what the occasion is.

I agree, with the smokey eyes being hawt..very hawt. But if its a casual daytime brunch or something, stick to brown rather than black because you might look at bit OTT

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
Smokey eyes usually look great, but if you think that doesn't suit you, try a colour that matches your eyes.

HSC
really.. but doesnt smokyy.. make your eyes small? i wouldnt mine trying .. BUt i dont do how to do it lolz.. besdies i dont wear much make up thehe ..

but i like bronzee.. like natural looks good i guess..

brookelyn-j

HSC
ok...what colour are your eyes? generally go for a colour that will work with your eyes, or you could wear white and silver like the clothes... however... what colour jewellery and/or shoes are you wearing?

hope i can help

brookey xox

*hopeful*

HSC
it was last weekend but thanx anyway
i ended up wearing goldy, looked like a drag queen, wiped it all off and did the pink

i've used pink as a neutral colour before ie when wearing all black

and it always looks good so meh :)

brookelyn-j

HSC
haha... tis cool... next time u have shit like that coming up, PM me or something cos i love suggesting makeupy stuff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)