White Noise (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
I just went and saw this movie then.. has anyone seen it? its really freaky. Im feeling kinda edgy now that ive seen it. I mean i know its all speculation but yeah..

so anyone seen it? comments?

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
Is it two hours of static?
'Cause that would be awesome.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Abu Ghurayb said:
Is it two hours of static?
'Cause that would be awesome.
LOL.. I was just reading abou this on the IMDB boards, some idiot's gone out and spread this message. It's quite incredibly how well the ruse worked for the spammer. Seriously.. 'homicidal murderer'? lolz.. stupid shit

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
_muse_ said:
I just went and saw this movie then.. has anyone seen it? its really freaky. Im feeling kinda edgy now that ive seen it. I mean i know its all speculation but yeah..

so anyone seen it? comments?
Nah but it sounds good

sugared plum

HSC
i saw it tonight.
it sounds good but it is shockingly bad. in the beginning it was american trash, then interestingly unbelievable, then really really scary, then, how lame what a waste of $11.something.

btw does anyone think movies are too loud?
particularly in this movie - listening to static for a couple of hours was really very uncomfortable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)