White Stripes Issue Icky Thump USB Flash Drives (1 Viewer)

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Just weeks after releasing a seven-inch vinyl imprint of song "Rag and Bone," the White Stripes are fast forwarding a few decades in technology by offering up special USB Flash Drives that contain new album Icky Thump.
The memory sticks are also designed to look like Jack and Meg White, depicting them in anime form, dressed in their western duds like they appear on the cover of the new album. The USB connectors are hidden under the duo's hats. Only 3,333 copies of each key were made and they are currently only available in the U.S. with a strict two per person restriction.
In other bizarre White Stripes, it seems the band has forged an unlikely friendship with stoner-rock kings Queens of the Stone Age. In an interview with NME, Queens frontman Joshua Homme spilled on his secret love of inebriated karaoke, which he often partakes in with Meg.
"I've met Jack a few times, but I think I've spent more time doing drunk karaoke with Meg," Homme says. "She lives in L.A., too. We haven't done a duet yet, but I sing Roy Orbison's 'In Dreams' and a lot of Britney Spears."
Now there's an impromptu concert any Queens or Stripes fan would die to see.

http://www.dose.ca/photos/music/story.html?id=e58ac339-1044-464b-aac6-8d17885f1c04&k=82293

The pic:

Lol.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)