who actually works in ipt? (1 Viewer)

do you actually do anything construcive in ipt?

• yes, i find the course hard haha im a loser

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • no, class usually consists of checking email, playing games or doing home work and oh im a loser

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters

rx72c

For about 2 weeks our class was good then the whole class just fell apart and no work was ever done. The teacher would be amusing himself by teasing all the students(pretty childish in my opinion) , anything that i learnt and all the students learnt we learnt ourselves.
The teacher didnt even start chapter 7, had to study it a day before the trial.
I Love IPT and anything associated with computers but my teacher has made me HATE sitting in a IPT class.

My IPT teacher sometimes doesn't let us play games over the net, but he often leaves the classroom and we go on when he's not there.

Other times he will let us go on when he is there. It depends on whether he thinks we should be doing something more productive, how long we have until the period ends, or whether he notices.

We never do text book questions, and the only homework we get is to either study (which he never checks) or to work on an assignment (no assignments anymore though :D ).

Huy

HSC
N/A
Our teacher doesn't let us use the computers! I can't remember the last time we've ever used the computer, it must have been before the half yearlies!

We have, however, used the iMac lab last week and that was only for finding standards packages and looking at the board of studies website.

We always do textbook questions and exercises from the text, as well as reading from the text, copying out overheads into our work/exercise books (instead of typing it like we did in years 9-10 and printing them off).

We don't get a lot of homework (anymore), but it was usually 1 exercise per lesson, or a selected few sets, per period, due tomorrow to be checked.

:)

rx72c

Looks like your class works pretty hard Huy. Homework didnt exist in our class, no one did anywork in class, just talked and made fun of other people (I know its sad).

Until the end of term 1 no one in our class knew what an IPT exam looked like.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Well, to be honest, there are about less than 5 people who actually "work" in IPT, the rest are bludgers and slackers, jokers and clowns. LOL (that sounded good...)

We do a lot of work though, I must admit, but *now*, after the trials and preparing for the HSC and the final week of school, most people are just sitting around, looking at past papers and doing some multiple choice, short answers, looking at the standards packages and generally 'taking it easy' until the final HSC exam itself comes around the corner.

Jeo

hey, you called yourself a loser twice man, in the same poll... i think you need a confidence boost, or maybe you are just a born loser.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jesh
hey, you called yourself a loser twice man, in the same poll... i think you need a confidence boost, or maybe you are just a born loser.
Are you talking to me? :confused:

No, I've just had bad experiences...

Or... I'm just a pessimistic person because of the past/life.

rx72c

IPT people aint LOOSERS. WHo ever wants to debate that come and debate it with me cause i gurantee you ill make you cry.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rx72c
IPT people aint LOOSERS. WHo ever wants to debate that come and debate it with me cause i gurantee you ill make you cry.
IPT students would browse this forum, with the occasional IT or SDD student.

They wouldn't want to debate it out... as it's not worth debating over (it's IPT for chrissakes... LOL:D ) ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)