Who applied 4 cadet this yr? (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
only 85?? which uni???
wel...tat assessment wasn't too bad..but i'm not good with those IQ question...so probably i stuffed it.~~~ and the rest of the people look so MATURE....one guy looked like he's in the mid 20zzz

choc-chip

HSC
sweet lemon mite, i was there...which one were u?

i totally agreed wif ya...why the hell they look like 30s or sth..esp. the woman wif suits on..bloody hell..i thought she's the staff when i first seen her...LOL..
i'm hopeless...i was 2 nervous 2 do the test...how many pages did u write 4 ya report?? i did over 1 page, and the other told she's done it soo"bad"..since she only wrote 2 and a hals pages..omg....

a_person86

HSC
Well UWS blacktown was 81.80 last year, jumped from 70

Thats the lowest, but i think its going to go up a bit, so 85 is safe. I looked about 21 in the suit, so people say, IQ questions :S they asked me questions like why do i wanna do accounting, i answered that easy cause i been doing the course and shit, the rest of the stuff was bullshit, i used to work in that industry so im a professional at it :p need 85 though to finish the fairy tale, doubt it will occur :p

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
choc-chip said:
i totally agreed wif ya...why the hell they look like 30s or sth..esp. the woman wif suits on..bloody hell..i thought she's the staff when i first seen her...LOL..
i'm hopeless...i was 2 nervous 2 do the test...how many pages did u write 4 ya report?? i did over 1 page, and the other told she's done it soo"bad"..since she only wrote 2 and a hals pages..omg....
ohoh....I'm in suitzz as well...u not taking bout me as 30zzz??? faint~~~
hahah
well...mine's at 12pm....
i actually thought one guy standing over there holding a folder was a staff member....ekek....
it was not tat good....i stuffed the IQ question...(which i saw some over the internet), the second one....hey...i forgot to bring my glasses...dam....so i think i didn't read it properly....and last section....about 1.2 pagezzz....coz my writing aren't tat big....oh...probably doesn't make much sence...ekek
so which one did u went? :p

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
a_person86 said:
Well UWS blacktown was 81.80 last year, jumped from 70

Thats the lowest, but i think its going to go up a bit, so 85 is safe. I looked about 21 in the suit, so people say, IQ questions :S they asked me questions like why do i wanna do accounting, i answered that easy cause i been doing the course and shit, the rest of the stuff was bullshit, i used to work in that industry so im a professional at it :p need 85 though to finish the fairy tale, doubt it will occur :p
hum...i'm aiming for MACQ ..... they saying it's 90.05~~ but bet ya gonna go up to 92 or something this year...so probably i won't make it...
wel...second choice... (just changed my mind...ekek) probably B Taxation in UNSW...if i'm overseazzz...i can do the course as wel...why not... :rolleyes:
oh...if too bad for me to get in any accounting course...then i will try be a language teacher...ekek...(though mua chinese aren't tat good...still i can read and write...hahaha...ohoh and i wanna learn french...sound nice...Wanna goto PARIS...ekek, as if~~i need to save to go there...hahah)

so ... wish muaself good luck in the last exam....wel...i already stuffed 3u and eco...two of my worst subject....(almost~~)

and...i didn't apply for TAFE accounting...and it's to late now anyway...hahaha...wel didn't plan to go TAFE at all...(since FAMILY EXPECTATIONZZZ... Faint~~)

choc-chip

HSC
mine onez at 2:30..and datz not u LOL

hated it...i know i'm hopeless...if i didn't get in..i may try audit office next year..desperatef for a job!!!!!!esp. a fulltime job wif good future prospective...coz i wanna move out!!
damn it....

choc-chip

HSC
mine onez at 2:30..datz not u then

i know i wouldn't get it..
i desperate for a job 2 move out..esp a fulltime stable one...
argh.......

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
anyone apply for mid-tier firm cadetships, eg PKF and BDO?

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
cadets have no lives, seriously.. you work during the day, go to uni during the night and spend your weekends studying away.
lol .... ur just saying that cause u got rejected!!! lol

well i got rejected 2!!!

and i totally agree ... cadetships sux!!! lol

a_person86

HSC
Thanx for the support my accounting buddy! The cadetship wouldnt be that bad if i got it, only cos hegot rejected his convincing himself it better that he never got it to begin with. I not worry about the workload, shit fuck that, i be going gym and soccer while studying, whilst gettin pissed on weekends... all i need is my marks to get into uni - my fornstar accounting buddy got 94 or so in Accounting (Certificate II) but is going for HRM, didnt enjoy accounting, but has what it takes to do the shit! I will continue accounting, supporting the Accounting buddies pride at LIVO, yeh thatz right fornstar! ;)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Wel, if i get the cadetship, i will do my best to gain the experiencezzz....(hint, the most important)... + money to support my uni fee~~ but first i need to get in either MACQ or UNSW or SYD...or other uni~~
Hey, the holiday is so BORING...can't find a job~~dam~~wel...i reckon accounting isn't tat bad....wat's HRM do? managing ppl in a company???? i like anything to do with commerce..ekek

choc-chip

HSC
fornstar said:
lol .... ur just saying that cause u got rejected!!! lol

well i got rejected 2!!!

and i totally agree ... cadetships sux!!! lol
*give hugs 2 ppl whoz been rejected*
very unfortunatly..i'm one of the loser..*sobbing*
..itz totally stupid..wasted of my time@!!!!@#$%^&*...
but i'll still give another try next yr!!!!!!!!!yeah..neva give up buddiezzzz

wildtiger

HSC
I did Accounting for HSC at TAFE, but I dont think it would help me with a cadetship at all, because basically we'll relearn everything at uni/work anyway.

Most likely I will be doing a cadetship next year with BDO. I also got accepted by ATO although I turned it down. It sounds really tough but challenging so I'm really looking forward to it.

I think a lot of people who did the Accounting course at tafe got sooo put off by it that they want steer away from it :rolleyes:

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
wildtiger said:
I did Accounting for HSC at TAFE, but I dont think it would help me with a cadetship at all, because basically we'll relearn everything at uni/work anyway.

Most likely I will be doing a cadetship next year with BDO. I also got accepted by ATO although I turned it down. It sounds really tough but challenging so I'm really looking forward to it.

I think a lot of people who did the Accounting course at tafe got sooo put off by it that they want steer away from it :rolleyes:
is tat cecilia in ya avator? lol...
wel..for me, i have no background knowledge for Accounting...which i reckon TVET is a good introduction for me. I heard my neighbour say doing ACC at uni they don't really teach u the basic..u just have to Know it...wel...if i didn't study ACC then it mite be really impossible for me to get any idea....hopefully now i have at least know something about ACC....and so mite not be too hard to commence uni soon..if i get in one..ekek

kimmie7777

HSC
Hey.
I did the TAFE Accoutning Tvet course at Hornsby and i got offered 2 cadetships from different companies. YAYAYAY :)

rachelalyce01

HSC
I didn't go through any websites to apply for cadetships.

I took it upon myself and emailed 3 accounting firms, two of them being on the Central Coast and one being in Raymond Terrace, and I've already been offered a cadetship.

I'm pretty sure I'm about to be offered another one too.

I got lucky.

Sometimes applying for the bigger firms isn't the best idea. Because they have so many employees that you wouldn't get noticed much. And where I've applied, they give you different work for each year of your cadetship, and they allow you to work in each area of Accounting, so you have a better understanding of what area you want to work in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)